DR Saifi Wroclaw in Poland

Buzz2

Hello all,

just had my surgery 1200 fue with dr*saifi*in Poland 5 days ago ,evereverything went weel,

No pain, smoth. There is some videos o youtube to se his work whit team in the clinick , like others peaople on this forum ,i hope the results match my expectations.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope all grows well. I'm sure it will. Keep us updated with your progress. Also, it would be good to see the pictures.

Also, I see you have had surgery with Dr Feller also?

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

• 10 years later...
On 2/5/2012 at 9:45 AM, Buzz2 said:

Hi Mark11

Many thanks for the private message and im glad you are happy with everything. Yeah, it would be good to see the pics as there is not many pictures of Dr Saifis work. What I have seen has been good.

It would be great for the other regular members to see some of his work so they can offer their comments.

I know for some people, once they have a decent result they tend not to use the forum. Personally if Im lucky to have the same, Im not sure what i'll do. It would be nice not to spend every single day of my life worrying about my hair but also it would be good to be able to help others.

So hats of to all of you that still come on here all the time, when they are satisfied with their results as it because of you that others gain knowledge on the subject.

Hi there, i can see you went to Dr Saifi with results you were happy with but yet still went to another Dr Hakan Doganay for your latest procedure. Can I ask why you didn’t stick to the HT surgeon that worked on you and had good results? Just asking as I’m doing my research for my HT surgery and I’m female and need to be careful of who I pick as my surgeon 

Edited by Carla