Dr. Keller- HT - 3170 grafts - 9 days post-op

Just had appt. today. Had staples removed and scabs/crusts oiled/massaged away. It's a little pink, but Dr. said all grafts looked great and he thinks it is going to be an incredible outcome. Wet hair, right out of shower, no-dry pics.

5b32cf28bd421_topcropped.jpg.4bafa82c03a606f3bcf30df64b8e14e7.jpg

5b32cf28d4f51_leftanglecrop.jpg.825f2de7be23d8212e3b0445ff9252e6.jpg

5b32cf290232d_rightanglecrop.jpg.161fcd8838e3ebf5685b09ff4dd28819.jpg

My Hair Loss Web Site

FUT - 8/12/11 - Dr. Keller - Chicago - 3140 grafts

365 singles, 375 doubles, & 2400 multiple hair grafts

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

Thanks a lot bud.

My Hair Loss Web Site

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or a professional within the hair transplant field, but I am one hell of a researcher and have been dubbed "master googler" by people that know me. So, anything I say is solely my best opinion or answer based on everything I have read and/or experienced. :)

I hope so.....I need it.

My Hair Loss Web Site

Dr. Keller is one of the most underrated ht doctors on this site. You are going to look excellent!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Looks like you are healing very well. Don't worry about the pinkness, that's normal for this time. Keep us posted.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

thanks aaron,

thanks for the reassurance, but the pinkness is the least of my worries right now.....mostly because i am lucky enough (grad school break) to not have to go anywhere or worry about the appearance. i am worried, even though i am past "the window" that grafts will come out, that i'll do something wrong, that they won't grow in, etc. etc....i could list 400 worries. that's just my personality.

best wishes and thanks for the assurance and input.

My Hair Loss Web Site

Dr. Keller is one of the most underrated ht doctors on this site. You are going to look excellent!

I definitely agree about Dr. Keller RC. I am hoping that my progress and results of his work speak for themselves and change that underrating. Very few of his patients show their results on here or post.

Thanks for the encouragement

My Hair Loss Web Site

southbeacharchi,

Congratulations! We've seem some great things from Dr. Keller! You had a substantial area covered and I'm sure it will have a huge impact on your look. Can't wait to find out!

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks so much David. I really appreciate the affirmation.

I also appreciate all you put into this site to help people. This website and people like you greatly helped in my research and ultimate decision.....and is continuing to help me any time something happens and i freak out (thinking is this supposed to happen, is this ok, should i do this) etc. lol.

I will keep you all posted.

Best wishes.

My Hair Loss Web Site

Good luck with your new HT!

Just curious, did you do consults with Panine and Konior who are also in that area? If so, what did you think of them?

Actually had consults scheduled with all three. Dr. Keller was my second, and I just new that he was a good fit for me, so I didn't even goto my third, which was with Konior.

I took several factors into consideration and am very happy with my decision.

Thanks for the luck!

My Hair Loss Web Site