Dr. Hasson/5245 Grafts/One Session/HD Video

This local to Vancouver patient initially came in roughly two years ago for his first consultation with Dr. Hasson and was given a prescription for Proscar to combat future hair loss. One year later he returned for a procedure and received 5245 grafts in one session. The results you see below are just short of 11 months post-op.

5245 Grafts

Singles...1491

Doubles...3321

3/4...433

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Lucky git! Was that 5245 just in the front joe?

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

This is a very good result. It is hard to fully appreciate it when the preops are with a haircut so close to the scalp. I imagine if his preops were taken with much longer hair, his preop state would not appear nearly as far from his final result. This is not to take away from the final result which is beautiful. I am saying that I don’t think this patient was essentially completely bald which some may gather from the preop pics. 5245 grafts can’t cover an entire balding scalp from front to crown with that much density, I don’t care what your characteristics are. Propecia may have played a huge role as Joe did say he has been on that for a year or so.

Again, nice job. One of the best I have seen.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Mars,

Yeah, we'd put music to the videos but when we started doing the HD video thing four years ago we had to really conserve file space. Back then we didn't have the compression tools to make the file small enough and music adds a surprisingly large amount to the overall file size. We just never got into the habit of using music. Maybe we will in the future but we certainly won't add them to the ones already up. There is 175 of them and counting!

Bonker,

Not sure if it was all in front. I think some was in the crown but I'll look and let you know.

CD,

Oh I agree on the hair length. It does make it look more dramatic when the patient has his hair really short in the pre-ops but we can't control that. He came in like this and this was his normal style at the time. Those hairs on top were pretty fine though. I agree, he wasn't completely bald but it was pretty bad. Glad you like the result!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe, thanks for presenting this video. Dr. Hasson continues to produce truly excellent and refined results.

I've recently linked to this discussion topic on our Facebook page at The Hair Transplant Network - Health/Beauty - Fort Lauderdale, FL | Facebook. Feel free to check it out. For those Facebookers who aren't afraid to go public, feel free to "Like" us and follow along with our updates.

Best wishes,

Bill