25 year old desperately seeking for help.

Hello everyone,

I may be young but I'm 2 years veteran on this forum. Nowadays, my hairloss has completely taken over my life. I quit my job , do not talk with my gf ,dont talk to anyone really and i can't live. And i really appreciate some help.

I'm nw5-6 ,but no loss in crown. This is the thing in my family men, they dont even shed a bit until they're 40. I'm using propecia for nearly 2 years and and minoxidil for a year now. Propecia seem to stop a bit but gained no help from minox. Also in my examination I've a 76 fu/cm2 donor hair.

I've been on this forum for 2 years now and researched nearly everything about ht , so I'm not a rookie:) I just need some opinions regarding to my expectations.

1-I buzz cut my hair at the lowest clipper: And i like it really. To be honest , if i've had hair i wouldn't do it but now for a year it's my looks. So strip is no option for me.

2- I want a hairline: I have the "island" at the very beginning of my "old" hairline and thinning all over and I HATE it. That type was my worst fear when my hair started to recedee and now i'm living the nightmare. So good hairline is what I'm seeking most.

3- Top and Crown is not important: Of course everyone of us is hair greedy but believe me, after 2 years of research all I really want is a good looking hairline and thinning all over look. For example : Check out Josep Guardiola, head coach of FC Barcelona.

4-I'm not scared of baldness: I'm not since i get along with the lowest cut but this hairline I think i cannot live with.

Many of you see this stupid and non-sense but please put some emphaty to me and try to understand me. I want something that i can use my hair lowest and natural, without any scars and abnormalities since I won't tell anyone if I'm gonna have a HT.

I've eliminated my options and come to 2 clinics ; Alvi Armani and Hasci in Netherlands. I know some of you are still very sceptical about armani (I still do) but i think he has great hairlines. Also Hasci in Netherlands seem to offer something new and when I talked with them they told me that i can wear my hair as low as possible. However, they still do not inform me about fue megasessions and their results in their site seems normal in order to what they offerings.

So guys, please i'm literally begging for some help. I'm basically in need of a FUE megassession. Any advice based on that would be extremely helpful. thanks.

Hello everyone,

I may be young but I'm 2 years veteran on this forum. Nowadays, my hairloss has completely taken over my life. I quit my job , do not talk with my gf ,dont talk to anyone really and i can't live. And i really appreciate some help.

The first thing you need is some help with depression. Hair loss sucks, yes, but quitting your job and not talking to your girlfriend is not a normal or healthy reaction to losing your hair.

Most men lose their hair, but very few go to the extremes that you are describing. The problem with depression is that it warps your view of the situation and leaves you with a very distorted and inaccurate perception of your condition.

And I'm not saying that it's all in your head. Obviously, you've lost some hair, but it shouldn't affect you THIS much. So I think the first step is to see someone and get on some medication for depression. Then you can consider your options.

Ok you just need to calm down a bit. As a young guy experiencing hairloss I know how you feel. So you don't want strip surgery, that's fine but I seriously think you should reconsider your clinic choices. Armani has some very poor results, and Hasci, Altho they claim you get donor regeneration this is unproven and I'm certain the regrowth percentages are likely very low. For FUE my top two clinics would be Rahal and Shapiro medical group. Rahals hairlines are the best around, probably as good as armanis seeing as they worked together. Although Rahals results are reliable. Being a young guy who is likely to experience advanced hair loss it would be best considering strip as you can get say 7000 grafts this way and then say 2000 from FUE. If you just do FUE, then you will only get 4000 grafts. Take a look at Rahals strip work aswell IMO his scars are very good even at grade 3 clippers. You have plenty of options so don't despair. I would urge you to reconsider your clinic choices. Good luck.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Bisanga in Brussels he is the man when it comes to fue he regulary uses body hair as well which is harder to extract also his prices are reasonably priced.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

yes, i'm hearing more and more about Bisanga since i've eliminated my search to FUE and buzz cut.

I do respect everyone in this forum about their opinions and i'd like everyone to respect mine. I may have a "different " opinion and want to go down to a different route because my main motto is to be able to buzz my hair and do not look weird if everything goes bad. And some of you may think I'm crazy but to create a good well defined hairline with 1.5-2 cm wide(think as a strip scar) and have a 35-40 fu/cm2 density that combines with your sides in a nw6 case is essential for me. Since I buzz my hair , thinning look at the crown and top is ok.

There is a thread by feelzgood (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/157624-my-fue-2-years-after-scars-1-buzz.html). He was my ideal picture of what I want so I was planning on going with Armani route. I've been on this site for 2 years now and yes I know some poor results and I'll be very sceptical even if I choose him but my request is a bit different so maybe his clinic can offer me some help.Because a main view of a "bad ht" may be what I want in some cases. I just don't want to be weird and able to buzz my head.

Also about hasci, I've talked with them and they told me that I can keep my hair as low as possible, without scar detection. However ,they still did not inform me about the re-usage of the donor and if there is a big cases like more than 5000 fue grafted. Also anyone experienced with hasci or have a other language than english that can find some european forum pictures will be highly appreciated.

My ideal hair is Josep Guardiola look ,head coach of Barcelona FC. Many US guys do not like "soccer" but I'm from Turkey and I love it! I attached a picture of him and this is really would satisfy me.

5b32cdf16df23_JosepGuardiolaSevillavBarcelonaSupercopaBqlLSQoapOvl.jpg.24cf993d41a7fa68d820ffe07a2aeb9a.jpg

yeah absolutely, some of you might say "so why do u need a ht ?" but my hairline bothers me a lot and like to have a good hairline with thinning.

My other main goal to able to buzz my hair at lowest as possible without any scars. I cant stand in some weird scars and and want that freedom if my graft cant survive or low donor etc..

Anyone share the same with me?

im 100% with u on tihs azaz. and im only 23 but my hair has receded a hell of the way back from the front and now its thinning. my crown isnt going yet. i just need a half decent hairline, i want about 4k fue grafts in the front third of half of my head, then il buzz and be happy. and i wouldnt mind a bald spot in a few years plus im on meds so hopefully that wont come for a while. but i 100% understand what your saying and what you want.