Dr.Rahal vs H&W PRICE??

alix

guys I cannot find any info about Dr.Rahal's cost of HT,can anyone give me an idea?

I am deciding between Dr.Rahal and Hasson & Wong,I know the price of Hasson & Wong but have no idea about Dr.Rahals.I will be getting (around 3000-3500 grafts) and via Strip.

Until about two months ago, Dr. Rahal had prices on his site. It was $4/graft plus 10% tax, so $4.40/graft. I don't remember if that was up to a certain number of grafts and it drops after that or if that was straight across the board.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Rahal has a set price of 4 dollors per graft, hasson and wong prices are 5 dollors for for 2000 and 3 dollors after 2000 so if you get more than 4000 grafts hasson and wong will be come a lot cheaper but for your situation based on 3500 grafts Rahal is slightly cheaper. Both are amazing clinics i'd be very happy with either.

Ps i know you're not supposed to talk about money but i disagree with keeping costs quiet as it's a major part of getting a ht.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Very strange as to why you can't talk about the money side of it sometimes. Glad this topic was allowed to be posted though, so credit to the moderators.

Some clinics including some famous ones don't mention the price on their website. Some don't even have a contact email address.

Credit to Hasson and Wong, they do ask for only a small deposit initially & they are understanding. Some clinics want all the money up front!

Dr Rahal's prices are no secret, although the discount once reaching a certain number of grafts might not be as widely known.

The price is (as other have mentioned) $4 per graft, and this falls to $3 for every grafts over 2500. There is a 10% discount for those travelling from out of town.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I wanted to originally go with H&W but Rahal gave me a better deal

Giving you a better deal is not necessarily the same as being "cheaper". As you said in your latter post, there are ways to get in under the normally published fees which is what it seems like you did.

We have wiggle room for last minute openings like any clinic does and of course we try to work with the patient where possible to make it more affordable. Unfortunately the option of giving us your "first born child" is no longer available. We can only afford to house and feed so many new "technicians in training".

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Dr Rahal's prices are no secret, although the discount once reaching a certain number of grafts might not be as widely known.

The price is (as other have mentioned) $4 per graft, and this falls to $3 for every grafts over 2500. There is a 10% discount for those travelling from out of town.

I wasn't aiming that at you mate i just meant in general nobody talks money on forums. One thing though when i enquired about prices 3 months ago you never told me about the reduction to 3 dollors after 2500 grafts it's probably a good business idea to make it widely known if it is not.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I totally agree with bonkerstonker. Why not put it on the website? why is it a big deal? let me decide which clinic suite me the best, and yes lower prices is not the major concern, but it is a burden to most of us.

I would go with Rahal. In my opinion, Hasson & Wong is highly overrated, overpriced and have had numerous complaints within the last year. Also Rahal is cheaper and offers a great travel package up to $1000 off!

If your looking at 3500 grafts thats about $14, 500 for Hasson and Wong and with Rahal thats about $13,000 and with the travel discount it would be around $12,000.

Yes I agree on that. You cant talk about not considering the price or rate. Usually the cost is avoided for quality purpose. However, H&W are never better than Rahal. They are both excellent in fact Rahal more for having positive feedbacks consistently. So if he is cheaper and better priced then what are you waiting for?

Being more expensive doesnt mean its the best!!! Otherwise Armani would be the greatest HT in the world because its the most expensive!!!

RobertHair did the homework for you and concluded that you wouldn't only get a better quality surgery but you will also save $2500. Go ahead and book for your session ;-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Joe I brought up the cancelation date as per your suggestion that was the only way you would match what Rahal's price. My date was preset with Rahal no canceling date. However, I did negotiate the price. With all that, I was willing to forgo my deposit with Rahal to go with H&W because I felt you guys were soo much better. I was never called on the canceling date and the rest is history.

Both clinics are amazing & they're the best two places you can go to IMO. It's a choice between them both for me and only them. But what about all the evidence that H&W show us on both their website & on YouTube? Rahal doesn't have this as I mentioned before in another thread.

How can we forget this small issue. It's a small indication of the mammoth amount of surgeries H&W have done. Yes, most are cherry picked but every clinic does this.

What about the fact that Rahal wants the full amount up front 2 weeks prior to surgery?

The deposit alone is 2k & may or may not be refundable. H&W ask for $500.

I'm not attacking Rahal. I think he's the man

Guest Ian512017155

Dutch the deposit is $2000 up front and I know half of it is refundable within 30 days. I do believe if you if them enough notice and if you rescheduled or changed your mind you can get the entire $2000. Now dont quote me on that but i am fairly sure. I thinks its more in place so people a week before surgery decided to change their mind. I do know of a few people that had to cancel and or reshedule at the last minute under extreme circumstances and they didnt loss their entire desposit

I was stuck for choice between Hasson and Rahal 2 month ago and was very impressed by the amazing results i saw last year by Rahal but in the end i decided to go with Hasson simply because Hasson is the surgeon that most of the other surgeons look up to and learn from.

Hasson has been doing mind blowing hts week in week out for all of the ten years i've been on the forums, on top of that i could clearly see a massive back catalouge of patient self made Hasson results with pictures and videos. When i looked for Rahal before after information there wasn't anywhere near as many pictures and i couldn't find a single video case, also i found that the majority of the pictures were put on the forums by Rahals clinic not the patients. What i will say is all the Rahal results were very good that i did find hence the reason i was tempted.

The last straw that made me go with Dr Hasson was i noticed that most of Rahals results seemed to have high amounts of grafts in small areas which made me question what he could do with me being a nw5 and i quickly realised that most of Dr Hassons wow results had been over big areas like Nw5 Nw6 so he was more likely to do me justice but i definitely would of been happy with both as they're both class acts.

Edited by bonkerstonker

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Guest Ian512017155

I do agree that Rahal needs to spend some more time in their PR work. Showing more pictures and making videos of their patients. They have nothing to hide because they do great work but I just dont understand why they dont do it.

leave Rahal the way he is. Too much pr can be a double edge sword. It starts becoming more about business and making money and something gets lost along the way.

People need to do their research. Don't put your stake in a catalogue or cherry picked results and I'm talking both about H&W and Rahal. Talk to real patients and if possible see them. Try to spend a good amount of time doing research. I'm talking at least a year. I spent three years deciding on my ht

In my opinion, Hasson & Wong is highly overrated, overpriced and have had numerous complaints within the last year.

I have been following their works for a few years now,they are expensive for sure,and frankly for me affording their price is the major issue,but I disagree that they are overrated.tbh I have yet to see another clinic beat their great result rates.I have to say I am upset and worry about a few recent complaints though.

Also Rahal is cheaper and offers a great travel package up to $1000 off!

If your looking at 3500 grafts thats about $14, 500 for Hasson and Wong and with Rahal thats about $13,000 and with the travel discount it would be around $12,000.

I think H&W offers around $400 toward travel cost and also 2 nights hotel booking.which makes them pretty much even..

this is a key factor for me..if this was my first HT it would be a much easier choice and I would probably go to H&W because IMO they can get the biggest amounts of grafts and thats what I want(ed).however since I had two HTs before and because they need to remove the old scar with the strip I will be getting only about 3000-3500 in the 3rd HT (I was told by H&W).which is a shame (cost and graft wise).

Usually the cost is avoided for quality purpose. However, H&W are never better than Rahal. They are both excellent in fact Rahal more for having positive feedbacks consistently. So if he is cheaper and better priced then what are you waiting for?

Being more expensive doesnt mean its the best!!! Otherwise Armani would be the greatest HT in the world because its the most expensive!!!

RobertHair did the homework for you and concluded that you wouldn't only get a better quality surgery but you will also save $2500. Go ahead and book for your session ;-)

Hariri,the reason I'm considering H&W is not because of their price! it's because of the number of great results I've seen from them in the past 5 years.

I also think Dr.Rahal is excellent.but unfortunately there are much less documented results from his work than H&W.it's a very difficult choice for sure!

Edited by alix

I was stuck for choice between Hasson and Rahal 2 month ago and was very impressed by the amazing results i saw last year by Rahal but in the end i decided to go with Hasson simply because Hasson is the surgeon that most of the other surgeons look up to and learn from.

Hasson has been doing mind blowing hts week in week out for all of the ten years i've been on the forums, on top of that i could clearly see a massive back catalouge of patient self made Hasson results with pictures and videos. When i looked for Rahal before after information there wasn't anywhere near as many pictures and i couldn't find a single video case, also i found that the majority of the pictures were put on the forums by Rahals clinic not the patients. What i will say is all the Rahal results were very good that i did find hence the reason i was tempted.

The last straw that made me go with Dr Hasson was i noticed that most of Rahals results seemed to have high amounts of grafts in small areas which made me question what he could do with me being a nw5 and i quickly realised that most of Dr Hassons wow results had been over big areas like Nw5 Nw6 so he was more likely to do me justice but i definitely would of been happy with both as they're both class acts.

you mentioned some interesting points and I agree.after years of research and watching photoes and videos in my opinion H&W's speciality is large mega sessions while Dr.Rahal's speciality is artistic hairline.(personal opinion).

that being said I my situation is that I already have a hairline from past HTs..

and I can only get 3000-3500 in this session..so no big mega session.

which makes the deceision even harder because I think I cannot benefit from either of these clinics "especilaity".