Bhr

cafox

Cafox,

There are various reasons why certain hair transplant surgeons are not recommended by our community. In many cases, a particular physician's recommendation status is not reflective of his or her skill as a surgeon, and we don't claim to have a monopoly over talent in the field of hair restoration (i.e. there are good, ethical, dedicated physicians out there who aren't recommended by our network).

Having said that, I do want to emphasize that I believe we recommend some of the most talented hair transplant surgeons practicing today, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a collective group that boasts more impressive, transparent results. Because of this, I do suggest reviewing our recommended physicians when considering hair transplantation consultations.

For example, if you're looking for a follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure in Europe (specially Belgium), have you considered Dr. Feriduni? He's a member of our elite Coalition, and I recommend considering him during your consultation phase.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Cafox,

While I agree with Blake that you should be looking into other recommended physicians Dr Bisanga at BHR is top notch, his results are quite epic. I would safely say he has produced some of the most amazing FUE results I have seen (in photos of course), easily rivals the best FUE Doctors on here. Do not let the fact that he is not recommended on here throw you off. Realistically he should be on this site IMO.

Cheers,

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

Dr. Bisanga in my opinion, the best FUE surgeon in the world and way more impressive than Feriduni. If you consider him then go ahead and get a date for your surgery. As Musoinoz said "Do not let the fact that he is not recommended on here throw you off". This Doc has already hairloss forum dealing with such as hairsite. Dr. Bisanga is my choice for FUE in the future.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

In many cases, a particular physician's recommendation status is not reflective of his or her skill as a surgeon,

That is a little bit worrying!

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

Stingray,

You are misinterpreting what Blake is saying. All physicians recommended by this community have been prescreened and approved solely based on their experience, skill and consistency in producing excellent results. What Blake means is that our recommendations aren't an exclusive list of all the best doctors in the world. In other words, there may be other doctors not recommended by our community producing quality work. But those we do recommend have proven to be amongst the best in terms of experience, skill and results.

Best wishes,

Bill

That is a little bit worrying!

Whoops! Like Bill said, I should have been a bit clearer there:

What I meant to say was that simply because a physician is not recommended by our community does not automatically mean they aren't a talented, ethical practitioner. There are various reasons why individuals aren't recommended, and there are good doctors out there who aren't currently recommended.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Cafox,

There are various reasons why certain hair transplant surgeons are not recommended by our community. In many cases, a particular physician's recommendation status is not reflective of his or her skill as a surgeon, and we don't claim to have a monopoly over talent in the field of hair restoration (i.e. there are good, ethical, dedicated physicians out there who aren't recommended by our network).

Having said that, I do want to emphasize that I believe we recommend some of the most talented hair transplant surgeons practicing today, and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a collective group that boasts more impressive, transparent results. Because of this, I do suggest reviewing our recommended physicians when considering hair transplantation consultations.

For example, if you're looking for a follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure in Europe (specially Belgium), have you considered Dr. Feriduni? He's a member of our elite Coalition, and I recommend considering him during your consultation phase.

Good luck!

Hi Blake, thankyou for your reply- i have seen dr feriduni's results- they look fantastic. In fact some people have said he is the best FUE doc outside of the USA.

But why is Dr Bisanga NOT recomended???

Probably maybe he didn't agree to pay the fee or wasn't ready to deal with HRN as he is dealing with another forums. You have to understand as what Bill stated before, he cant just recommends any doctor without the last one agrees to pay the fee plus that doesn't mean whoever not recommended in this network not good. But I'm sure that Bill thought about recommending him again. If not I really wish he tries considering him as a candidate. Seriously he is so popular in Europe, he made Belgium like Canada, a great place for HT.

But in my personal opinion, I really cant compare between Bisanga and Feriduni, what I have seen from Bisanga is way more impressive than Feriduni. I have seen live example and results that WOW me big time. I really dont know what is his secret.

Edited by HARIRI

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hariri,

Like Bill said before, the actual "fee" is very manageable compared to the benefits most physicians gain from recommendation on our community, and my guess is that Dr. Bisanga's recommendation status boils down to more than paying versus not paying a fee.

Having said that, I'm personally unsure if Dr. Bisanga has ever been considered for recommendation and, if so, why he's not recommended today. However, keep in mind that all physicians are welcome to speak with Bill, submit examples of their work (only with permission on the forums, but any physician can submit examples to Bill), and at least apply for the recommendation process. Again, I'm uncertain if Dr. Bisanga has ever done this, but I do know that there isn't some sort of "block" or "blacklist entry" coming from the administrative end.

Thanks Bill for clarifying that. However I wish him to be recommended one day. The forum needs more FUE gurus to be recommended. FUE is getting really popular to virgin scalp patients and stripped out repair patients. We really have few overseas FUE surgeons recommended in this network. Wish for more to come as this network is really trusted for finding the right surgeon.

My Hair Treatments:

I agree that it would be great to see Dr B on the forums.

He has many fantastic examples on the international forums.

Definitely my first choice for FUE once I strip out!

Cheers,

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*