11 Month Update from hairline refinement and 5 years in total

Here you can find the results 11 months after my small 600 graft hairline refinement that I have talked about in a previous post, it also charts 5 years from my original hair transplant of 4856 grafts with Dr Hasson it clearly shows that despite being a repair patient and a Norwood 6 it IS possible to have a dramatic improvement provided you have the donor, good hair characteristics, realistic expectations and of course a great doctor.

Ok the crown is still thin and there are much denser transplants but I was as I said earlier a repair patient my hairline was set 10 years BEFORE going to see Dr Hasson he has done a great job in hiding the old mini and micro grafts and giving me a natural look again. The last five years have been great and the difference to my self confidence has been huge.

It also demonstrates to me the benefit of taking propecia as it has held my native hair well over the 5 years and my lower part of my crown still has hair, this was hair that was falling out fast before going on the medication, I have no doubt that it would be slick bald if not for the drug.

You can see all my photos at my website which I documented month by month after my surgery.

IMG_5378.jpg

IMG_5398.jpg

IMG_5406.jpg

IMG_5408.jpg

IMG_5412.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

IMG_5422.jpg

IMG_5426.jpg

IMG_5428.jpg

IMG_5431.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg

IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg

IMG_5444.jpg

#gallery-1 { margin: auto; } #gallery-1 .gallery-item { float: left; margin-top: 10px; text-align: center; width: 33%; } #gallery-1 img { border: 2px solid #cfcfcf; } #gallery-1 .gallery-caption { margin-left: 0; }

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Your face is framed perfectly! Very nice coverage overall.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

garageland

wow it's been a long time. still meeting up with all the boys from around the uk? it that other site dead or still as screwed up when i left it? i'm still as happy as ever with my ht. you're looking good these days. who did the FUE? H&W?

i started doing some research for my cousin's daughter who is female & cursed too. just doesn't seem to be as many options for women. i plan on calling jotronic for some advise.

after my 2 grandchildren came i stopped dying hair & it all went gray. i like it much better as it looks much fuller in contrast with scalp. well good growing to you & hope to talk to you in the future.

rtc

Thanks for the positive comments guys it's really appreciated

Reverse wow where the hell have you been? I hope you are keeping well? Well as you can see from my signature I am a consultant for the clinic now started at the end of 2009, I don't see the Jolly Boys anymore we all moved on with their lives well Malster and Spassky did but it was great fun and support for the 3 of us to meet up and compare results.

Thanks for the comment yeah I am feeling good too, I didn't mention in this thread but I had a scar revision which yielded the 600 or so grafts not FUE but yes H&W.

Would be good to see some updated pics of how you are getting along you must be 6 maybe 6.5 years now? I remember following your progress carefully when I was researching my own ht. Do you still see any of the guys that attending your summer bbq's?

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Thanks for your comments guys again very much appreciated.

Alix look forward to seeing you this weekend, you will indeed see mine and Jotronics hair in person.

Billy- Thanks my friend I look forward to seeing your transformation in person on Saturday

BTW Sorry for my rather sombre expression in these photos I can't multi task and smile whilst taking a photo of myself

Edited by Garageland

---