Dr Rahal New York Consultations - May 6th

mattj

Hello all. Hello specifically to those in New York City or the surrounding area who wish to meet with Dr Rahal for a consultation.

Dr Rahal will be in NYC on Friday, May 6th for consultations.

Consultations are of course free, and if you're interested then please send your enquiry to: info@rahalhairtransplant.com

Alternatively you can call the office on the North American toll-free number: 1-877-712-4247

-Matt

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Matt, this is great news that the doctor will be in the city. I reside in central New Jersey, so I am not far. I already have had an online photo consult (I believe sometime in August/September 2010) and have surgery booked with Dr. Rahal for the end of August 2011 for a 3000 graft FUE procedure. I contacted you around that time and you helped me arrange things with Adrian and the Rahal clinic. Can I meet with the doctor in person in NY for a free "in person" consult so he can see me in person and evaluate me according to my goal before my surgery in august and to discuss a few things? This is to make sure everything is on track and good to go and this will help me when I come for the procedure at the end of August. It's a fairly large procedure. So, instead of my picture only evaluation, the doctor can see me in person and recommend/assess if I may need more. I just want to make sure and it will really be comforting to see Dr. Rahal as this is my first procedure with him and my first procedure for any type of hair restoration. Please let me know. Thanks.

I wish Dr. Rahal would open a clinic in the U.S. and do transplants for one or two weeks a month there ;)

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Thats a great idea RC WEST. HT industry and market in US is very big and it would be easier to many hairloss sufferers and repair patients to get a first class HT surgery without leaving the US borders. I do really recommend Rahal hair transplant clinic to have a surgery facility in NYC. It has Strategic location, international destination and so close to Ottawa. Good luck to Dr. Rahal and safe trip to the big apple.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Guest Ian512017155

I strongly 2nd this notion! I wish he did have a small practice based in the USA, even if he was only their one week a month it would be great and save us the hassle traveling thru Canada customs.

I heard he was very good friends with Dr. Feller maybe they should team up and have one practice themselves in NYC? Just a thought!

Lets assume the Dr. Rahal is able to practice medicine in the US. So although logically it may make sense to move to the US realistically it doesnt. In my views there are two reason a doctor moves his practice either because he is not busy or he wants to make more money. In order to open even a small practice takes almost the same amount of money as a bigger one. He still needs to pay rent, have all the supplies and more importantly pay the staff. Many tech are married, have family and dont want to go out of town. The ones that are able to would do so if they were to get paid more if not it make no sense. There is only one Dr. Rahal he is busy enough in order for him to open in New York he would probaly have to hire new techs and staff that are able to only work one week a month which also make no sense. The most important part is that youi would have to charge more to make sense probaly $6-7 straight across for grafts. So for somebody that needs 4000 grafts and not to be inconvinced he would have to pay close to another $15k or so instead of taking a one hour flight. I am sure if there is enough patients that are willing to pay alot more he would be interested.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I would definitely support a Rahal Clinic located in the USA! When I heard he opened up a office in Los Angeles I was very excited; however, only to find out it was just a consultation office! I don’t see why he couldn’t be licensed in the USA and offer limited surgery’s at the Los Angles consultation Office? I know it would take a lot of time and capital but I think it would be worth it in the long term. I do agree with the other post that he might have to raise his rates, which would suck! Currently his rates are very competitive, probably because he has low overhead and he hardly does any advertising unlike some other named clinics that profess they are the greatest thru their adverting and their paid stooges that monitor this site!

Well atleast a consultation office in US will do a great job and success somewhere in NYC (East coast), just like H&W, the head office & surgical facility in Vancouver but the consultation office is in Seattle, Washington.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Some people have asked where the consultations are taking place.

Rockefeller Center

1230 Avenue of the Americas

7th Floor

NYC 10020

Main tel + 1-212-618-6310

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Matt, I emailed, got a response and it's booked, I'll see him Friday, May 6th. Can't wait to meet the doc and see him. Got some questions to ask and to assess my long term goal. Thanks for the help.

Matt, I am also making the trip to see Dr Rahal as well! I am looking forward to meeting him and for us to get a game plan for my Hair Transplant. Holly booked my appt a couple of weeks ago !!

Met with Dr. Rahal in New York, albeit a little late after I got the address wrong. Very nice man. Down to earth and conversational. Humble. No arrogance or egoism at all. Absolutely no sales pitch.

Was a great consult. After all these years, it's down to him and one other doctor for me. I hope to do something by the end of the year.