Dr Rahal

In some people opinion he is consider the best. Take into consideration that everyone has there favorites usually based on their own experiences. If you talk to some that has gone to Dr. Shapiro they will tell you he is the best, Dr. Feller they will tell you he is the best. I wont even bother telling you who I feel is the best. Either way he is definately amongst the world best.

By asking about Dr. Rahal it appears you are on the right track........Good luck on your research and keep us posted if you decide to have a hair transplant.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

YES he is, No doubt. He is "The best there was, the best there is and the best will ever be"...2nd place comes Dr. Wong from H&W and 3rd Dr. Ron Shapiro.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

For me Rahal is well worth going to and has impressed me a lot over this last 2 years but if you asked long time internet learkers like my self in my opinion most people would say hasson and wong simply because they pioneered the way for all the other surgeons to follow with tools, megasessions and results consitantly for all the ten years i've been about but i don't think you would go wrong with Feller or shapiro either. :cool:

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I agree with shadow of the empire, so let's be serious. But everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He's definitely one of the best from the good feed back you get on here

But who shows more videos than Hasson & Wong? Elite team

Edited by Dutch

One thing people fail to realize is that the doctor is as good as his staff. The reason I like rahal is that he goes about his business without all the fan fare. H&W appear to be the best on paper. They are heavily promoted and they put out a lot of cases but in the long run its a double edge sword. Just recently they have been getting negative feeback because of some lack lusted results that are raising some questions. Are they truly the best? I used to think this but I think they might have gotten to big for their own good.

You are damn right Anouar. I totally agree with you. If Rahal invested more in marketing himself with HD videos and interviews, he would be as famous as H&W. But the problem sometimes being big gives you ego so its good to stay smaller and maintain top class work with care. Cause sometimes over confidence destroys the clinic and make that clinic questions the credibility of a patient.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

In my OPINION Hasson and Wong are the best. I have the privilage of seeing people results in person from many other doctors. So I can BASE my opinion on my experience that I have seen in my eyes. There customer care in my opinion is second to none.

As I stated earlier if all depends on what doctor you have gone to base your own decision. I can say without question that Dr. Rahal, Dr. Feller and Dr. Shapiro are great doctors with great results because I have SEEN their results in person. Having said that I in my opinion Hasson and Wong are the best. Their pictures and video are the clearest and most realtistic that I have seen.

Regardless there are alot of world class doctors on this forum and if you choose any of them you will have a good results.

Good luck on your search.

Dutch great response!!!!!!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

It absolutely amazes me how having a strong desire to put our work out as much as possible is looked down upon as "marketing" with a negative connotation. If anyone can actually tell me what is wrong with this type of marketing then please do.

We endeavored two years ago to keep to a weekly update schedule that no one else has done before. We have more patients sharing publicly than any other clinic. We are dedicated to an HD video result each week along with photo results, of which we've done for almost two years solid now. We have 170 patient videos in HD with an average of four added per month. We are also the first clinic to publicly denouce the deceptive use of flash photography and to educate you the viewers why. If anything this makes us the most open and transparent clinic on the planet.

Regarding Dr. Rahal, he's a damn fine doctor that I have zero issues recommending to anyone. As far as who is best however, I don't think anyone is "the best" because each patient has different criteria for what they want in a doctor and of course each doctor has their own strengths that differ from their colleagues. One thing that Anouar said that is true however is that each doctor is as good as the techs he employs.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I agree with you gents that Dr Rahal is quality & I believe you. But it's this marketing is what convinces people to flock to a clinic. I need to see evidence for myself.

Look on YouTube. Enter any of these fine surgeons' names in. Look at how many videos you get with H&W.

I don't know them & have never been operated on by any of those gents. But the staff are very important. If I email one of those clinics with genuine questions, I'd expect an answer to convince me to go to them.

Furthermore, it's those videos that scream out quality. It's that peace of mind you get knowing so many people are getting the results future patients crave. Hair line wise, for me- Dr Rahal. Wow. But that's based on the few pics I have seen on this quality website. But it's not enough unfortunately.

I wish Rahal does advertise. Even on his website, you don't see videos. There are very few photos too. Why? It's a real shame!

I hope he changes that. It looks like whom ever you choose out of the 3 mentioned here, you'll get a nice result.

Edited by Dutch

Yes, Its www.rahalhairtransplantvideos.com but it need to be updated. There are only 4 results, hope for more to come.

My Hair Treatments: