Follica

here's hoping.... i find the parts about hiring a guy who makes people believe follica is getting ready for a transition to marketing a product combined with the end of (or soon to be ended) trial a good sign.... feller oughta get crackin on his prp eh? ..... eh?

this aint a scene it's a God damned hair race!

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

• 4 months later...

They all kind of run together for me as companies who are promising too much. I'm begging for results, but Aderans claims the most in a short time. Claiming a Norwood 7, completely bald man can walk in, sit in a chair, have this procedure done in one day and within a year have a full head of hair and become a Norwood 1 or 2, is a wild claim I just don't know if they can live up to.

Also, even though "Why oh why"'s post is a bit old, PRP has been proven to not do much at all for most people, unfortunately. Another one down icon_frown.gif

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest essentialoilexporters

Follica, Inc. is developing novel therapies for conditions and disorders of the hair follicle, the epicenter for the development and replenishment of human hair and skin.You would think that the online hair loss community would be thrilled to get the news that the baldness inspired biotech startup, Follica Inc.

• 2 weeks later...

Pale_Rider,

Thank you for the updates. I've seen several threads related to this exciting article, but I was unaware that the physician was associated with Follica. Definitely eager to see how this progresses.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Pale_Rider,

Thank you for the updates. I've seen several threads related to this exciting article, but I was unaware that the physician was associated with Follica. Definitely eager to see how this progresses.

That?s why I have posted the news, we expect a lot from Follica so what they have to say is double of importance in my book.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you see this under the "TISSUE SAMPLES" section in the longer article ?

1.2-mm- and 1.7-mm-diameter cylindrical punches are performed to remove bald frontal scalp and create vacant recipient sites for donor scalp. This normally discarded tissue from the frontal scalp was used as the bald samples.

It seems whomever got these hair transplants went to a clinic where they are still using the old punch graft technology in 2010. Can you believe it ?

I guess these 54 male patients are just modern day lab rats, right ?

OUCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EpilepticSceptic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...