2nd FUE HT with Dr Bisanga

Stingray

DC111 - I did head to the States for my first, extremely disappointing, HT with Dr Armani. I would have travelled to the States again and did consider a number of US doctors but in the end I felt confident that BHR was as good if not better than the best doctors in the US.

I am pleased I did.

-----------------------------------------

2425 FUE - Dr Armani - Nov 2007 (poor result)

1000 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - March 25th 2010 (great result)

1599 FUE Procedure with Dr. Bisanga - Feb 3rd 2011

My Hair Loss Website

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stingray, honestly you look awesome. Dr. Bisanga makes FUE yields just like a strip. So far he is the best FUE surgeon in the world to me. He would be my number one choice in the future if ever I decided to do the crown or add density thru FUE. Let me just sort out my scar revision and FUE out my low grafts under my Rahal new hairline and then will see. Happy for you Bro.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 1 year later...

Just going back over this thread again tonight and had to comment. First off, it's obviously a resounding success!

Secondly, considering you have had 5,000 FUE grafts extracted from your head, you're donor area / back of you head in general looks as if it has pretty much never been touched. That in itself is remarkable!

Fascinating case given your background, great to see it turn out well!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Apologies for the lack of updates in recent months. With my new job and new hair the HT forums have taken a bit of a back seat in my life.

I am coming up to a year after my 2nd op so I thought I would put in an update. The below pics are taken with no product in my hair.

I have found in the last few months that the quality of the hair is improving and it is taking on the characteristics of the surrounding hair even more. I have a new girlfriend who plays with my hair and has absolutely no idea that I have had anything done. In fact, she asked me the other day if I thought I would ever go bald... heh.

In short, I am absolutely delighted. I know that as my hair loss progresses I will have to get another HT at some point and BHR will be my first port of call.

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

Absolutely f###en mindblowing.... The power of FUE people!

I'm impressed - how much donor FUE left in the bank, it looks untapped! :)

To be honest, I'd say there isn't much left to take without making the area noticeably thinner.

When Bisanga measured my donor a few weeks ago and took my readings, he calculated that I have approx 5,000 'safe' FUE to harvest BEFORE any noticeable thinning. I'd say this patient is around the same. I think the average is usually around 4,000 (I could be wrong) so we may be some of the luckier ones.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

To be honest, I'd say there isn't much left to take without making the area noticeably thinner.

When Bisanga measured my donor a few weeks ago and took my readings, he calculated that I have approx 5,000 'safe' FUE to harvest BEFORE any noticeable thinning. I'd say this patient is around the same. I think the average is usually around 4,000 (I could be wrong) so may be some of the luckier ones.

Bisanga is very ethical. I think he harvests a maximum of 30% of the donor which is quite conservative as some clinics go up to 40%.

Bisanga is very ethical. I think he harvests a maximum of 30% of the donor which is quite conservative as some clinics go up to 40%.

Ya, I think it's generally 25-30%, depending on the individuals variables.

Definitely makes for promising viewing and makes me look forward to my procedure with BHR with a little less apprehension. It's nice to know I could possibly have 3 FUE procedures with them over time and that my head could look relatively untouched!

Current Regimen: