The Skin Gun

Jotronic

Wow looks amazing. Firstly for the people that need it most the burn victims secondly us vain guys if they can figure something out for our hair.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I can definitely see this applied to hair restoration down the road!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

wow, I agree why is this not all over the news?

is there any mention of it healing scars as well?

First transplant with karamikian 6/05, less than 1000 to my hairline, result was mediocre at best.

2nd HT with Feller 2/08, 3000+ to my front third.

I ve seen this talked in another forum. I didnt think Joe would post on that and now i am intrigued! Have you taked with the doctors about this Joe do you see any potential? It looks exciting and it seems to work

somebody emailed the doctor in another forum and got this response.

"Thank you for your interest in our work.

I would like to comment that the patient was shown around a year after the injury. They say that the wound was healed after 4 days, which is true in the sense that the wound was already dry and the patient could go home without dressing or bandage, but it did not look like a year later in the video. I am very sorry to say that our work does relate only to acute burns. We can not offer treatments for a situation several month after the injury.

This technology is not able to address scars or other conditions like vitiligo, vascular conditions, hair loss or acne.

I am not aware of groups which could offer a solution.

2 papers on all cases are submitted but not yet published by the journals.

Thanks for your mail,

my best greetings, Jorg"

I just get the feeling the guy didnt ask the right questions in his email. At least i can see better healing in the recipient with this. Maybe the grafts wont even have to shed with this skin gun which can minimize the ugly duckling phase. I dont dare to talk about scar healing with this but who knows.