One month away...

hairthere

Well, I am officially one month away from another strip megasession with Dr. Feller. I never thought in my 20s that I'd spend so much time (and money) dealing with hairloss in my 30s. I am really hoping that my 40s will be spent just enjoying life and being free of applying dermatch and having to worry about my hair.

I am also very thankful I found this forum and consequently Dr. Feller--both really restored my faith in the HT industry after starting with such a bad taste. I will keep the forum posted on my progress as much as possible in this thread...

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Good luck hairthere. Glad you a got a great doc behind you. Looking forward to following your process.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Hairthere,

It really makes me happy to hear that you've found a lot of help/support in the community. Congratulations on your upcoming procedure; I hope you'll keep us updated! Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.