DHI - Is their technique genuine??

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol im 99% the man the other 1% of my manlyness is in a butchers bin. then again they probably cannibals so its in their stomachs! my scar tells a different story 2 probably more like 5 to 10% of my manlyness is missing.

The thread got boring, but Pat made it a bit more interesting by letting us know that legitimate posters could have their say with a certain amount of anonymity as long as they show some pictures, which in my opinion is very fair.

It looks like "ihatedhi" is the only poster who has stuck around to fight his corner and hopefully he will post his pics soon.

Good Luck all!

Edited by Sparky

just to throw a spanner in the works.... ive noticed the minute dhi is on then ihatedhi is on , when one leaves the other leaves. perhaps this is dhi's way of creating a reputation? they both are 1 person, create the hater scenario ,prove 'him' to be a fake, show some muscle and throw the law around, post some pics, brag bout some new technique. sort of like muscling their way in.....? i think ihatedhi is dhi.....:eek:

plus the other pics aint to impressive either, although they may have more hair than they did , they still look pretty baldish, bad density to. maybe i just got an eye for detail and expectations are way to high. im glad im calling it quits. ill rather be smooth and shaven that look like im half bald with some fluff.

you said you had a repair session after DHI can you post the results donor and recipient as well date of your DHI session and number of hairs . can you post some photos he way your normally comb your hair and do not try to split direction .

many hair have grown above the line that you have tried to separate are those also points of your hate ?

you could have improved your results 100% with the second FREE session DHI offered you so let’s see the results after your repair session and provide complete details

we will send your photos to the DHI medical director for further investigation and report back ASAP

That is my hairline exposed to show the large wirey pubic looking grafts,the surrounding hair i used to comb down over it to conceal the terrible work dhi done,in the third pic with the comb you can see a huge pit their are alot more pits too.

I was offered a free session to repair me but why the hell would i accept that in fairness.

I have had around 2000 hairs thats all you need to know and the dates are 2006 and 2009.

I do not want anything off of dhi nothing at all, so dont bother repoting back anytime let alone asap,i voiced my opinion and experience to save others and expose dhi for what they are and i proved it.

As for showing you my repair work if i feel like it i will i owe dhi nothing and you have no right to see my repair work it has nothing to do with you what so ever but what i will say i am very happy with my repair i picked a great doc,the doc would be in everyones top 3 i will say that much.

On second thoughts i do want something of off dhi...what i want is as follows..

1:addmitance that the chart you have on your web page is false and misleading?

2:explaination as to why my work was so poor if infact dhi are as good as you and the web site claims dhi is?

3:A public apology on this forum for the poor work performed on me and for causing me terrible depression and emmotional distress,as sparky said on another thread a bad ht is soul destroying and he was spot on,im a shadow of my former self,i am on the road to recovery now thankfully.

ej are you the same person as dhihater ? you can google all you wish and you will find no more that very few real dhi unhappy clients what is your problem are you a DHI client who do you work for ?

dhihater can you post the repaid work and who perfomed why keep it a secret ?

2000 hairs if that is correct is 800 grafts by the way

Dhi, no one has commented on your clinic's results because all of the links are broken. We would all love to see the work your clinic is producing so please post some pics.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

How can you possibly accuretly know its 800 grafts you cant is the answer.

Why do you want to know who repaired me so badly?

Reason i wont give the name to you is encase you try to contact him asking for my identity etc..you wouldnt be given it anyway but id much rather not burden or annoy my doc with cowboys like dhi ringing or email him,ive too much respect for him,i gave you my explaination even though you dont deserve it.

No addmitation explaination or apology?

Who ever it is from dhi on this forum let me give you advice..lorenzo said previously on this thread that you have the right to defend your clinic,lawfully yes you do but morally is it right to defend a hairtransplant clinic knowing full well they ruin lives and tell lies,ethically is it.....NO to both.

I would not work for dhi for 50,000 dollars a week not as salemans or even window cleaner,i could not be in the same building knowing some poor soul is about to ruin his life but yet you can come on this forum and defend your clinic to the death even though you havent a leg to stand on,what does this say about you?it tells me your a horrible person.

Get a different job one where you are not involved with a company that RUINS LIVES!!!

May the lord have mercy on your soul because i wouldnt.

Dhi, no one has commented on your clinic's results because all of the links are broken. We would all love to see the work your clinic is producing so please post some pics.

Patient 49yrs old, 5000hrs, 5 months post op

fn_before_1b.jpg.b81a102f0b11557a366c1ddfe7fa27de.jpg

fn_before_2b.jpg.55be4875be4e9f5ec9780ca26bfa2eae.jpg

fn_after_1b.jpg.e7ef27447b26bd532aa82931c683ce37.jpg

fn_after_2b.jpg.6f3e1eb590fefea4e1ad83c35888510c.jpg