Round 2 with Dr. Hasson, 10 month update! My hair transplant journey Graft total now about 7500 Please leave a comment if you can

Repair Guy

Congratulations repair guy things are looking really positive for you i am very happy for you and you have so much more to look forward to in the coming months!

Keep us updated

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Good grief brother !! Those before pictures look like something out of one of my worst nightmares, or envokes the feeling one gets from reading Kafka. I am moved by your transformation because had I been in your shoes I don't know if I would have made it emotionally.

The SCARIEST thing for me is that back in 1993 I had already sent a $1000 deposit to NuHart and scheduled my surgery all based upon that stupid videotape they sent me! They had me hooked and hypnotized, but somehow something in my GUT just told me to back out. I remember asking the sales rep if the hairline would look natural and he just kept avoiding the question. So I demanded the deposit back and (when they refused) had to get a lawyer to make a phone call.

Man, now I look back on that after seeing your photos and think that must have been the biggest bullet I ever dodged in my entire life !!!

I want to thank you all for your comments. At this stage i can only see good things to come. It has been a long journey that has taken a lot out of me both emotionally and financially. I would love to help others that are in the position that i got myself into so many years ago. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. I will try and post consistent updates from this point on. Happy holidays to you all!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hair_me_out,

The link below lists all the benefits of MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)in regards to hair. I've taken it twice, but for some reason I get awful breakouts from it...maybe I have a bad reaction to sulfur.

(promotional link removed - You may copy the article, but not link to sites containing promotional content)

• 2 months later...

Repair Guy, talk about redemption! You look excellent! I am not sure if this is something you would be comfortable with, but a touch of toppik and you will have a look of density that is off the charts! But without the toppik, you still look fantastic my friend. You have come a long way, good for you!