3900 FUT by Dr Pathomvanich, results

largechris

Largechris,

Thank you for sharing these photographs with the community. You've undergone quite an impressive transformation, and I hope you're pleased with the excellent results. Congratulations.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

largechris,

Congratulations! You have certainly made quite a transformation.

I encourage everyone to follow the links below to view all of Chris's current albums and leave your comments.

Before photos

1-3 months post-op

8 - 12 months

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thanks for putting the links up, and thanks for nice comments -

To explain a little, transplant was to the sides as well as the top, but not to the crown area.

If I have another transplant I'm be tempted to lower the hairline 1 cm at the front, fill in the crown, but also have more thickness throughout the existing transplant area, which is as expected a bit see through as most other results I see. Another 2500 grafts maybe?

But I don't think I will do that for quite a while, don't fancy having it all shaved off at the moment (which I know isn't mandatory but most recommended surgeons seem to prefer it).

Great results! You have a lot of donor hair, I would take advantage of that and use it to it's fullest. Just this transplant alone completely changed your looks!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Very positive change in your overall look, amazing.

IMO I don't think you'd get much change to your overall look by lowering your hairline another cm, it looks good where it is. I'd use the grafts to thicken up the existing hairline. A very thick hairline looks better than a medium thick hairline that is 1cm lower.

Did you see much of a change from 9 to 13 months? It's hard to tell due to the way the light hits it in the Lake Garda photo.

Hey Chris, i saw your photos and u were saying u did not see much growth until 7.5mths? I am at 5.5, going to 6 in a week's time and though i admit i am sporting a new hairline which has deluded me for the lastfew years, the volume is far too sparse for my liking and the HT hairs are thin and wispy. Care to elaborate more on your journey?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I would consider thickening up....not lowering it. I think that it has changed your look a lot.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey Chris, i saw your photos and u were saying u did not see much growth until 7.5mths? I am at 5.5, going to 6 in a week's time and though i admit i am sporting a new hairline which has deluded me for the lastfew years, the volume is far too sparse for my liking and the HT hairs are thin and wispy. Care to elaborate more on your journey?

Sounds good to me, you might at this at this stage want to take some detailed bathroom shots (using the same lighting, camera, angle) so that you can compare with the 8 month point.

I didn't notice an 'explosion' at 8 months but there were definitely more comments from people at this stage, so 8 is the magic number, hang in there....

I was just looking at my pre HT pics, trying to upload them but i m not sure how to get rid of the face :)

Anyway, i am honestly quite satisfied with the new hairline. Definitely some growth has taken place but like i said, its still far from acceptance. Under harsh light, it still looks empty and not just me, but my entire family commented the same. However, i am reassured by many that i am only half way through and i should experience more growing and thickening!

Just wanted to ask again, did u feel the same at the 5th or 6th month mark?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I was just looking at my pre HT pics, trying to upload them but i m not sure how to get rid of the face :)

Anyway, i am honestly quite satisfied with the new hairline. Definitely some growth has taken place but like i said, its still far from acceptance. Under harsh light, it still looks empty and not just me, but my entire family commented the same. However, i am reassured by many that i am only half way through and i should experience more growing and thickening!

Just wanted to ask again, did u feel the same at the 5th or 6th month mark?

Why not leave your face in? This is a HT website, so unless you have 2 noses, or one ear upside down I don't think you're going to shock anyone...:)

Yes sounds exactly the same as my experience so far. I reckon another 6 weeks and you'll start to get some comments....

chris, dude i am some hot shot in hollywood so that does not bode well for me. lol. ok bad joke! I just think its better to obscure my face thats all :)

Thanks for the info mate. hopefully i will have the same sparkling results as u did :)