recomendation for surgeon in NH?

alexg

1st poster here. My name is Alex. nice to meet you all and thanks for the help.

26 year old male stage 3 balding, pretty bad. Getting worse faster now so i am ready to find a good surgeon in my area. I had a bosley consultation about a year ago but i was just not sure what to do at that time. how are they?

26 year old male stage 3 balding, pretty bad. Getting worse faster now so i am ready to find a good surgeon in my area. I had a bosley consultation about a year ago but i was just not sure what to do at that time. how are they?

Alex, look up Dr. Feller in New York. Go see him. Or PM a fellow poster named Spex to get some information.

Your best bet is to start there...I am not aware of any work being done in New Hampshire that is worthy of you choosing to have it done there as opposed to going to New York.

Good Luck!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Originally posted by Leeson:
how are they?

Compared to what? Getting kicked in the face with a golf shoe?

Peruse this site for a while and you'll come to an informed decision about choosing the right surgeon. Also, check into propecia, and if so,stay on it for 12 months before going for a HT.

LOL, I think I would far prefer the kick in the face than Bosely.

Ya, I'd take a vintage Mirko CroCop kick to the face than go to Bosley....a broken jaw is temporary, the horrific skillz of Bosley last a lifetime.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

yup i second what the guys are saying stay well clear of bosley, if ya going to go to ny i would definately consider getting a consult with true and dorin too as from what ive seen they too are producing world class results and have impressed me a lot

good luck pal i hope you get sorted icon_smile.gif

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128

Originally posted by alexg:

I agree with B Spot. I am not aware of any reliable doctors in the NH area. If you are looking for geographical proximity, your best options are in New York. There are quite a few reputed docs in NY.

Alexg, Hi I am from NH and I had a procedure done with bosley in Boston and I have to say it was the worst decision of my life. Heed the advice you get here and stay as far away from bosley as possible. Drive or fly down to Dr. Feller in New York or up to Dr. Rahal in Canada if you want good results.

Alex,

You've been given some excellent advice so far. Though we don't currently recommend any physicians in New Hampshire, in addition to the ones others have mentioned, click here to view a map of more quality physicians we recommend.

Be sure to research and consult each physician you are considering.

All the Best,

Bill

Hey Alex,

here is who I would recommend seeing, i am from NH too:

Dr. Feller, Great Neck NY

Dr. Mike Beehner, Saratoga Springs NY

Dr. Mark DiStefano, Worcester MA

I have met with all of them, dont know if Dr. Mark is recommended here... but dont let the distance discourage you..

Good Luck, man ! PM me if you need anything...

Disclaimer: I am not a qualified medical professional nor do i work for any doctor, hence these are my personal and honest views. Hopefully I will benefit someone as I had benefitted from this awesome forum.

My HT blog - 2600 - Dr. Feller: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/blog/68/

photo album: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/PD/albums/135

Alexg,

Since hair transplant surgery does nothing to prevent the progression of pattern baldness, non-surgical treatments like Propecia (finasteride) and Rogaine (minoxidil) are usually considered an integral part of a patient's long term hair restoration plan. If your hair loss hasn't stablized, it would be a good idea to consider Propecia to attempt to slow down or stop its progression.

Your family doctor or a hair restoration physician can prescribe Propecia for you. To consult one of our hair loss doctors, click here.

All the Best,

Bill