Fue and umar sansui rocks

ronsaheri

I want to kn ow if fue is good or not. This website says mostly about fut who is umar sansui if he guarantess worldwide why people her eon this website not accepting. I have not read any bad comments about him anywhere on internet. each and every person is satisfied with his work. He does around 1500 fue grafts in one day in 10 hours

He has optimal results see his utube see his blogs he is magician over nad above everything the way he puts body hair bcz everyone does not have enough donor to cover but body hair and facial hair the way he amlgamates and yields results it appparent on his videos he is no bull sheet. I openlya sk publisher doctors everyone on this forum if you can challenge him give details and eveidence and prove it. otherwise apart from dr hasson and wong start accepting king like umar sansui

I don't think a lot of people here are arguing that Dr. Umar isn't a good doc. His results have shown it over and over again, including youtube. He has helped severely disfigured people regain their scalp and hair, which is a very noble thing to do. But correct me if I am wrong someone, I believe he turned down to be a coalition member from what I have read? Maybe I am mistaken? Maybe that's why he isn't on the membership yet?

All the docs listed here are great too by the way. It's that screening and membership process that makes them known to members on this forum. I didn't know who most of the docs were until I read and researched about them here.

By the way Fue & Strip have their benefits and advantages and even disadvantages. Both procedures grow hairs. It just depends on what you want and what your comfortable with. Some benefits may outweigh others. From cost to yield. Right now I am leaned towards FUE. I keep my hair really short on the sides.

If your satisfied with a couple of doctors on the work they do, then you can compare their prices to decide. If your satisfied and made up your mind already with Dr. Umer, then you get the procedure and come back, share results and show other members then.

Edited by Sean

mr sean of hair coalitionmember my question afgain is is this forum has something to do with hasson and wong why only their results are praised. You said fue leaned approach umar sansui is confident enough he does not become member here bcz may be he dont need publicity. Sean i want to hear from you that fut is 1000 times better nad healtier. pain is less and no scar ask patient of hasson and wong with big strip from ear to year they have pain of more then one year in donor area mak my word big strip. Umar fue is here to stay imagine when u run out of donor area young patient with progressive balding and already in class 4 going to clas 6 and age under 30 what option they have. Mr sean i am not only saying umar sansui doctords who do fue and they have guts to post their result like sansui i am praising them too. Fut doctors do bcz less efoort and big money in 8 to 10 hours. Fue is labor intensive. All know that for any creative things it takes time to come up. Fue Fue Fue is here to stay. Members of this forum whether bill whoever start promoting what is here to stay and fue i bet is realy good again with inclusion of body hair. Umar takes pubic hair also and those hairs he use for crown and as filler and eventually it takes characteristics of scalp too. His skills and innovative technique and he does one fue per day and he gives his own full time to extract and put the grafts. See his hairline the way he giiveand comapare with hasson sean i bet umar wins hand down without publicity.

Ronsaheri,

While I'm having difficulty understanding you, it appears you've gone from asking questions about Dr. Umar and other people's experiences to blatantly promoting him and attacking others. This is evident by your harsh posts on this topic.

Dr. Umar was once considered for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network. And while he is arguably one of the leading hair restoration physicians performing BHT, Dr. Umar chose not to address some of the legitimate questions and concerns posed by members of this community regarding his technique and the consistency of BHT. This is why we chose not to recommend him.

For more information on why we chose not to recommend Dr. Umar, visit the "Potential Recommendation of Dr. Sanusi Umar of California".

No matter who you choose for your procedure, I wish you all the best in getting the results you want. You are also welcome to ask your legitimate questions and share your experience and photos here. However, you are not free to blatantly promote your physician while unfairly maligning others.

Your cooperation is appreciated and expected.

Best wishes,

Bill

"Umar takes pubic hair also and those hairs he use for crown and as filler and eventually it takes characteristics of scalp too"

Ron, The information below is directly from Dr. Umar's Web Site:

"Can a bald area of the scalp/head be restored using body hair that is different in color, texture & thickness?

Generally, body or beard hair would retain its nascent characteristics after transfer to a balding scalp. It is best to assume that no change would occur in the native characteristic of the hair that is relocated."

"In your opinion would body hair be an appropriate source of donor hair to augment the transplant?

Body hair is not used as a first resort. It is resorted to in patients with qualified body/beard hair when there is a relative or absolute lack of head donor."

I'm not sure I get your whole chest-pounding act. Have you had a surgery by Dr. Umar and received amazing results you'd like to share? Do you realize that not everyone is a candidate for FUE and or BHT?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

i did not said everyone is candidate for bht and do you think every one is candidate for fut

If he is for fut then ofcourse for fue but body hair yes if you have dense body hair beard and overall pubic hair yes yes yes pubic hair any normal person can give atleat 2500 to 3000 pubic hair by fue and its a lot

Ronsaheri, I don't know if it's due to 4:40am and being tired or just confused, but I am really confused of what just happened in the previous post. I don't think I was arguing or challenging you about anything before? I do think he has had great results and continue to do so. I do believe other doctors do a great job here as well. I have seen FUE results that were great and strip results that also turned out great. I know he is able to do a good job with body hair too and helped severe cases. Did you go for a procedure? Would you like to share your results?

I think I read something about pubic hair in your post, sorry, but some may find that acceptable, but even though I am wanting hairs, I don't want those hairs, they belong below. It is amazing that they can be transplanted on the crown area but I think chest hair/beard hair and other body hair would be better in my personal opinion.

and do you think every one is candidate for fut

No, some people cannot have strip surgery. But I'm not the one on here ranting about a doctor and procedures with whom I have no personal experience with. You may want to tone down the pro-Umar bravado a bit unless you have had surgery (which you've failed to disclose) or can get your facts straight regarding bht and fue. I'm not saying this to attack you, but to let you know how your posts are likely being perceived.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

i am not only saying sr umar any doctor who does fue and comes clean with results. i know umar as he is posting results on utube and google. i dnt know other doctors who are posting and i dnt know other as many people who say good about umar as of other fue doctors so my opinion is totally with pateints based on their results by umar. once again i said if any other doctor patients or anyone chhallenge me here come out of nutshell and talk to me and prove thta other doctors are better or on par with umar sansui in doing FUE. i am here and i will be here

I'm not really sure what your angle is in declaring Umar the "king of Fue," nor do I want to get involved in a my-doc-is-better-than-yours pissing match. It accomplishes nothing. But, if you are truly interested in seeing other amazing fue results, take a look at Dr. Feller's.

Rosasheri,

I'm glad you think Dr. Umar is such a great surgeon. But frankly, I'm already getting tired of your rants and blatant promotion of him.

If you do get a hair transplant with Dr. Umar, then feel free to share your experience and photos with this community like a normal person. But challenging this community to prove other physicians are on par or better than Dr. Umar is just obsurd. You obviously have an agenda to promote Dr. Umar (for whatever reason) and harrass our members (including me), and this is in violation of our terms of service.

Bill

Guys,

It seems obvious that Ronsaheri has come here to blatantly promote Dr. Umar as the king of FUE and tout FUE as the only worthwhile procedure. This is extremely damaging to prospective patients researching this community for legitimate information. Additionally, he continues to hijack topics and harrass anyone who doesn't agree with his point of view. Blatant promotion and harrassment are in violation of our terms of service.

Thus, I have suspended his posting privileges and addressed him at http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/157642-dr-umar-procedure-4000-grafts-fue-nape-hair-7.html.

Best wishes,

Bill

Thank you for acting as a mediator here Bill. Additionally, I wanted to add a few comments: first, I think it's probably fairly obvious that most posters reading this thread don't think there is some hypothetical war raging between follicular unit transplantation (FUT) and follicular unit extraction (FUE) and the practitioners who perform these procedures. Like nearly all hair restoration physicians state, at this point in time there is both a place for FUE and FUT.

Additionally, like Dr. Umar stated, there is, in certain cases, a place for body hair transplants (BHT) in repair cases where universal donor grafts are no longer an option. Altogether, I just wanted to state that most of these modalities have their place in hair restoration; one is not universally superior to the other; patients should research their options and create a treatment plan with their hair transplant surgeon, and at this point in time, we have not yet declared one surgeon as 'king' of either follicular unit extraction or follicular unit transplantation, nor are there any pending plans to do so :D

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Where as I believe that fue is better than strip, I wouldnt want to withhold information from anybody regarding this never ending debate. Lots of people wont have the donor density to get a full restoration from fue, but some people dont want a strip scar and wont mind a less dense covering, but with the ability to shave down.

On a side note, I dont think this poster works for Dr Umar, seems like hes been watching a lot of utube videos.

I guess we see such posters lurking around once in a while :) Actually it gave me a good laugh having to think of pubic hair on our crown. Like Sean said, they belong below. However, i still want to thank heri for the hearty laugh. lol.

Bill, my guess is nobody is challenging u to reinstate his membership, and i aint gonna be the first one. :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730