Dr. True performed a 1619 graft FUT to restore this patient's hairline for a more youthful appearance. Propecia is being used to manage the vertex. The breakdown is 555 singles, 942 doubles, and 122 threes - a total of 2805 hairs.

- @ 6000 donor availabilty, medium - moderately coarse hair, early 40's.

mdrt14.jpg

mdrt1.jpg

mdrt4.jpg

mdrt11.jpg

mdrt15.jpg

mdrt2.jpg

mdrt13.jpg

mdrt16.jpg

IMG_5909.jpg

mdrt3.jpg

mdrt12.jpg

mdrt.jpg

mdrt8.jpg

mdrt6.jpg

McC_Page_1.jpg.0c11092588a17d44e79e0af1d455cc20.jpg

McC_Page_2.jpg.6f6af95a5200f4d296bb39b75b522c6c.jpg

McC_Page_3.jpg.62035dba58ec46aa5162bab01769231a.jpg

McC_Page_4.jpg.ffcab3778992cbb4beef7c77770f3ba6.jpg

McC_Page_5.jpg.4dec1428a897fd7222663d4dba04f756.jpg

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

What is standing out about this proceedure to me is the excellent scar (or lack thereof)

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

orangehair,

I really like this result! Yes, the scar looks fantastic but I like the way his hair lays in the new hairline. Great work by Dr. True!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Orangehair,

This is good work on a number of accounts.More than anything though it is appropriate, both in procedure size and design.His hair characteristics have been taken in to account, as well as age etc.Throw in a great doctor in to the mix and this is the result.

Now once again because i am itching to find out.is that you with Dr True in the picture?

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Its nice to see that a limited number of hairs were used for this transplant. Who knows what the futures holds for him and he has some in reserve if he does continue to lose hair.

Very nice result - age appropriate, graft number appropriate.

Thanks for presenting this case.:):)

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru