My Experience with Dr. Feller - 1500 FUT - 9/30/10

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to quickly write about my procedure I had with Dr. Feller on 9/30/10:

The whole experience from start to finish was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough about how great Dr. Feller was. He is the total package - professional, meticulous, great bedside manner, and a pretty funny guy. (The list goes on, but I'll spare you all:cool:)

Throughout the procedure, Dr. Feller informed me of everything that was going on. This was something I was not used to, as my first procedure done by MHR didn't have any of this communcation. Dr. Feller even showed me the recipient site prior to inserting the grafts so that I could see how many slits there were....man...what beautiful work. He even put a smile on my face when he told me that this procedure would be nothing like the one I had with MHR ;) (THANK GOD!!)

Before I knew it the procedure was done and I was in the other room devouring some lunch that Dr. Feller's staff ordered for me. Once that was finished, I spoke with the good Doc and headed on my way back to the hotel. Dr. Feller even gave me his cell phone to give him a call if I had any problems. Now that just speaks to Dr. Feller's character. It really is a great feeling to know that I have one of the good guys in my corner and that he will be there for me if/when I need him.

I spoke with Spex and he is in the process of getting my pre/post op pics for me so that I can share my experience with everyone. I'll be sure to update my blog in the future so those interested can follow.

Thanks so much to Dr. Feller and his staff!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

View my Hair Loss Website

Edited by hairlossguy222
adding hair loss website signature

That's just put the biggest smile on my face hearing the GREAT experience, care and professionalism you've had with Feller and his team. By all accounts, "He's a great Feller!!" Enjoy the short term delights of NYC and the long term delights of your new hair!! Can't wait to see the photos (I'm sure I echo what everyone else reading this is thinking!). Regards, Campbell.

Congrats on your procedure.. great to hear everything went smoothly and looking forward to seeing how great you will look down the line!! you'll just need to be patient for a while.. but its better waiting for hair the GROW...rather than waiting for it to fall out! ;) all the very best mate :cool:

Campbell, Spex, Badger, and GoodHairUK ;) -- thanks for the kind words. Waiting definitely sucks, especially when its you who is waiting

I've updated 1 week post op pics to my blog. Check them out and let me know what you think.

I have to admit I was a bit concerned with the odd color blotch on the transplanted area. Dr. Feller and Spex let me know this is okay, as it is just an ingrown hair. So, not too worried anymore, but if anyone else had this kind of thing, please chime in and let a brotha get a sigh of relief :)

Thanks Fella's

Man you have nice hair....it looks like it is going to turn out really nice....you prolly have some shedding in your future which sucks....but again.....I think you are going to have a really good outcome.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I keep hearing a lot of good work from Dr. Feller. If he said it should be oK, then you know he knows what is going on. Can't wait to see the results.

Congrats!!:)

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...