anybody have success with laser therapy??

Let the festival begin. I've been offering patients who show up here at my office, including today, that if they can bring me one article from a peer reviewed US medical journal showing that lasers make a clinical cosmetic difference in human's hair coverage that I will buy them their own laser. So far noone has shown up with that article to collect the money.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I have an untouched Laser Haircomb - pay for the shipping and you can have it. That's how much I value the piece of crap!

Maybe the good doctor Lindsey will show how to use it.

a) climb to highest floor in your building

b) open a window

c) losen up shoulder

d) say the words "this is the last time I let desperation make me retarded"

e) you get the picture .....

Happy lasering. ......

The only reason that has prevented me from concluding with 100 percent certainty that these products are scam is due to the fact that there is documented proof of laser hair removal actually increasing body hair in some patients.

The only reason that has prevented me from concluding with 100 percent certainty that these products are scam is due to the fact that there is documented proof of laser hair removal actually increasing body hair in some patients.

Completely different laser ! I've had laser hair removal believe me that laser is one bad ass MoFo. Ouch it hurts just thinking about it.

Laser hair removal increases hair in the same part of the body for some patients. It happens most often when you treat finer hair in women on the upper body if I remember correctly.

Of course I know its a different laser! However, if one type of laser can increase body hair, I do not see why another type could not increase scalp hair (especially the thinner/finer scalp hair).

• 2 weeks later...
Let the festival begin. I've been offering patients who show up here at my office, including today, that if they can bring me one article from a peer reviewed US medical journal showing that lasers make a clinical cosmetic difference in human's hair coverage that I will buy them their own laser. So far noone has shown up with that article to collect the money.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

Apparently Dr. Cooley was recommending getting laser therapy at

a recommended charlotte non surgical hair place following HT. Not sure

if it was because it prevented fallout, shorter cycle, or a better

chance for HT to grow thicker and quicker.