How did you finance your procedure?

RCWest

I've wondered who do people go through to finance a procedure? I know some people save up, but some places offer financing. My credit isn't the greatest. I'm to the point of selling my Mustang to get this done!!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I havent yet done a HT but would be considering a multiple of options..I would pay around $3000 to $4000 in cash depending on the timing of the procedure...the rest i would just put on my credit card as it offers a reasonable interest rate..

i know a lot of clinics provide 3rd party financing options but they offer exhorbitant interest rates as this ultimately is cosmetic procedure...any person with limited funds would most likely pay their house loan, car loan, credit cards and then for the cosmetic priocedure..the risk is too high and it is not worth it!! and if you have bad credit, they will screw you further...

If you are willing to sell your mustang, have you conmsidered your consequences. i dont know ur lifestyle but please make sure you understand how you will get to work and other things..it will be a dramatic life style change..do you have any friends or family who trust you and would be willing to lend some money..maybe, you could pick up an extra job, work really hard and save some cash..good luck

For my first procedure with Dr. Wong I was actually able to refinance my one year old Toyota but that was because I had put down a large down payment but it didn't really change my payment much.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

If you are willing to sell your mustang, have you conmsidered your consequences. i dont know ur lifestyle but please make sure you understand how you will get to work and other things..it will be a dramatic life style change..do you have any friends or family who trust you and would be willing to lend some money..maybe, you could pick up an extra job, work really hard and save some cash..good luck

The Mustang is just a toy. I can't drive it anymore, as I lost my license because of seizure disorders. It basically just sits in the driveway. As for getting to work, I am disabled from back issues and Epilepsy. Another HT is the only thing in life I want to treat myself to. I don't go out, party, buy other things, etc. I just want this one thing and I'll be happy with life!!

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

I used a credit card for my last one. What kind of Mustang have you got?

It's a 1993 LX 5.0 5speed.

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think that I would have given up a mustang, but anthony I have heard from other people that they have also just put it on their credit cards. Not sure which ones though. I will ask them. Good question.

• 1 month later...

Many of our patients choose to pay for the procedure with a credit card; sometimes two of them. Some prefer this option because they receive rewards for using their card and some banks offer a very low, one year introductory rate.

We also offer financing through Chase Health Advance. We are able to offer up to 24 month interest free options or up to 48 month extended payment options with interest.

For others it’s just a matter of time to save the money for an HT surgery.

Aileen

Patient Coordinator for Dr. Steven Gabel

Dr. Steven Gabel is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Check out CareCredit® Healthcare Finance - Payment Plans and Financing for Cosmetic Surgery, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Veterinary & Other Medical Procedures an affiliate of GM money. You can apply for credit with some low rates! Not sure how much of a line they'll give you with your credit, but it's meant to be used with any medical procedure.

Not Spammy...I am using it with SMG for my 1st HT surgery at a very low interest rate!! I also use it for the Dentist all the time as sometimes my Dentist does 12 months interest free! I just so happen to have good credit so they approved a credit line increase for me.

I am (will be) a real Newbie HT patient and don't have any affiliation with any type of finance company. Maybe check out the web site before you criticize it!! All that fancy link stuff just happened to pop up when I put in the website :))