2886 grafts with Dr Rahal 2 years later

I thought I would come back and post my 2 year results

Hair Restoration Journal -two years

Those of you who remember my blog know I tried to be as brutally honest with the pictures and my experiences as I could be.

These pictures are also worst case ones and if you compare them to my earlier ones taken in similar conditions you might notice something

Appreciate all comments, good or bad

Pred

Edited by Predator

Looks fantastic very age appropriate. If i had hair like this I would be a happy man and by the way thanks for coming back and posting. Most guys run away. It strange over the years how many guys have left this forum.

Looks good. Seems to stand up well to scrutiny when wet too. You're happy?

I saw your hairloss history. The curse has been merciful considering that your hairloss started over 25 years ago.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Predator,

Thanks for coming back and updating your hair loss website! You hair looks great!

Congratulations!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Predator, your hair looks awesome. I remember tracking your progress throughout, and Im not alone in remembering that your are your own harshest critic. Your own feelings were not always so positive, but for me, you hair line and density is outstanding. Your were not in such a dire situation to begin with, but those grafts were well used to really frame your face. Your Ht stands up tremendously when wet and combed back and when dry, your hair looks as thick as anybody I can remember.

Nice one regarding this latest update and post. You are yet another Rahal success case and long may you enjoy your newfound hairline!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks great and very natural! Dry and wet.

1st HT: 3271 Grafts (6167 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 15 Jan 2009: 31cm length strip x 1.75cm width (1's - 835, 2's - 2000, 3's - 412, 4's - 24)

2nd HT: 2631 Grafts (4574 Total Hairs) with Dr. Ron Shapiro on 10 Aug 2010: 34cm length strip x 1.7cm width (1's - 943, 2's - 1440, 3's - 241, 4's - 7)

Dude,

I read your blog and the comment "women half my age look at me in a way that they DID NOT before" was all I needed to hear to know that your HT was a ridiculous success.

All I can say is if you're not happy with that then you must be out of your mind.

That's about all I really care to acheive with my HT; if it's good enough for the ladies then it's good enough for me !!!

Awesome result. Even when wet it looks good. Predator, you should be happy. If you're not, see a therapist.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group