Dr. Mike Meshkin 3000 grafts

Dr Meshkin,

This work is eighteen years old? Fantastic! This truly goes to show that a quality hair transplant can stand the test of time. Excellent planning. The results look great, and I'm sure the patient is still thrilled nearly two decades later. Nicely done!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Dr. Meshkin,

Unlike the previous forum, pictures aren't easily arrangeable. They should however, be automatically arranged in the order in which they are uploaded. I will see what I can do to arrange them in a more logical sequence. However, in the future, see if uploading the photos in the sequence you want them to appear solves this issue.

The work looks great by the way :-)

Best wishes,

Bill

I'm new to all of this, but man, that looks great. I really like the look of the front part of his hair.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

• 10 months later...

Ian suppose to deposit money today or tomorrow to do a hair transplant with dr madhu I India, but this dr looks like he does wonderfully hair transplant with way less grafts than other doctors. I hope dr meetings prices are good if not I have to go to India. Dr. Madhu is a great doctor