Garageland 2 year Update

I have just updated my blog to include my 1 year and 2 year update.

For those that don't know me i had 3 poor surgeries in the mid/late nineties in the UK totalling somewhere around 1000 mini grafts.

These looked ok untill all my native hair fell out and i was left looking like a freak.

In 2006 i travelled to Hasson And Wong where i got 4850 grafts over my entire top of my head.

I have been delighted with the results that have literally changed my life so much for the better, the pics speak for themselves.

I intend on going back to h&w sometime to have my old scars revised and maybe a few grafts into the crown.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I have just updated my blog to include my 1 year and 2 year update.

For those that don't know me i had 3 poor surgeries in the mid/late nineties in the UK totalling somewhere around 1000 mini grafts.

These looked ok untill all my native hair fell out and i was left looking like a freak.

In 2006 i travelled to Hasson And Wong where i got 4850 grafts over my entire top of my head.

I have been delighted with the results that have literally changed my life so much for the better, the pics speak for themselves.

I intend on going back to h&w sometime to have my old scars revised and maybe a few grafts into the crown.

---

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Hi guys thanks for the comments, the wave is something i have always had, when i was younger it used to more of a curl.

Spex yes it was a long time ago would be great to meet up for a beer sometime

---

weldone bud !

What a turn around from where you started , your pre-op pics with the pluggy weak UK job are terrible .

You have come a long way and you would never tell you'd had a HT after going to Hasson and Wong to get "fixed" .

Top results , very happy for you .

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Most excellent! icon_smile.gif Enjoy it!!!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

BEAUTIFUL!!! I swear your hair looks better as the months move on. It has softened since the one year mark. Would you agree? The wave really looks nice too and I'm diggin the lamb chops. Very Brian Setzer-esqueicon_wink.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Damn son, I'm thinking now you're like a 28 year old. Seriously, I don't know how old you are but I suspected from the first pics you were in your 50's. Maybe I'm offending you, and if so I apologise....

Let me ask you something. Being you had previous plugs, did you get the impression you were a late grower? I looked at your pics through the months and I'm curious how some guys look transformed at four or five months, while others look just as transformed but at maybe the one year mark.

Do you think having a prior mini graft procedure slows growth any?

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Dewayne, yes i think having had all those mini grafts affected the speed at which the new grafts came through, how much i don't know.

The first 4 months were really difficult for me, as for the looking 50 well i felt nearly that old...but now i feel and look my age in fact i met up with 2 girls i used to date recently and they said i had improved with age....i'm 35 btw.

Bill, thanks for the mail and everyone else for their positive comments.

Joe i will make it back to Vancouver one day i'm considering a tour of the US and Canada next year and will have an extended stay near Hasson and Wong so you can check out the chops over a beer or two.

---