Salman Khan and Govinda Hair Transplant

hawk

<span class="ev_code_RED">Salman Khan and Govinda Hair Transplant</span>

Who is the doctor and where in Dubai?

Both these actors have got their hair transplants in a Dubai Clinic. Just wondering how to get the details of the Clinic and the doctor's name? Any clues? icon_confused.gif

Why don't such doctors showcase their portfolio when then work on celebrities? After all if someone is willing to pay a price for the transplant, how does he shortlist a surgeon? icon_rolleyes.gif

Actors are the best testimonials icon_smile.gif

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

i think dr. alvi armani performed the surgery for them. i know he has clinics all over the world and dubai is one of them.

Dr. alvi armani also offer VIP Service package for HT with Lemo service.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

dr. alvi armani

Great!> WIll have a look at his website. How do you subtantiate that he is the one!. Will need to do some more research on his work.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

Dr. Armani seems to be recommended by Spencer Kobren, President from the American Hair Loss Association. There are quite a few patient videos on YouTube.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

do a google search reop-man, thats where i found the information. this is the only source. celebrities or doctor is not going to disclos the information to the public because so patients wants to keep it confidential.

Good luck finding.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

I am writing from Dubai. One of my close friend informed me that Dr. Sajaad Khan is the one who has done Bollywood Star, Salman Khan's transplant. 3 procedures and the guy looks awesome. But I have no idea about the gender of the doctor and his/her location. So I will begin my research and keep you guys informed.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

• 1 month later...

hawk, Dr. Sajjad Khan who has performed several bollywood star surgeries is male. Got confirmation with great difficulty from someone who knows a bollywood star personally. After lot of persuasion for weeks, my friend called the bollywood star and got details of Dr. Sajjad Khan for me.

I managed to reach him and talked to him. He seemed like a straight forward guy. He named some other celebs he has performed surgery on (and has their permission to name them)

However Dr. Sajjad Khan does not recommend FUE and said while extracting single hair, it can result in 25% - 30% wastage even by the best surgeons.

He recommends strip method where he removes a strip and harvests hair from that. However he can perform FUE with single hair if that is what the patient wants.

I am really confused since I was under the impression that FUE was better and less painful method. however I had never heard that FUE can cause 25% - 30% wastage of donor hair due to damage while extraction.

Would appreciate guidance from experienced members. Thanks.

Pardon me but you must be crazy, if you are just going to believe what your friends tell you, then why are you on these forums at all?

I got the same information from my friend about Dr. Khan and I too had a word with him on the phone. Although he did mention numerous Bollywood celebrities, I wasn't too convinced.

There is so little information available on Dr. Khan. And whatever little info is available, it's totally negative. He is not recommended by any medical association.

I know he operates from Dubai but are there any related laws in Dubai? What if the transplant goes wrong? Who will your sue and where?

I think the best is to focus on successful surgeons in Canada or US. They might not be as generous as Armani or Khan but they will do a realistic transplant and not over charge you for those extra grafts. And if you can convince them, they might do a lower hair line.

The TRUTH is that YOU are getting BALD mate. Why are you bothered about some tiny scar which will not even show? But you sure want butter on both sides of the bread. ! Well, keep researching till you loose it ALL. GOD BLESS.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

YOU are getting BALD mate. Why are you bothered about some tiny scar which will not even show? But you sure want butter on both sides of the bread. ! Well, keep researching till you loose it ALL. GOD BLE

Thanks for your suggestion hawk. I was concerned about strip since I had bad surgery long back & FUE seemed logical to me. I was never aware that FUE procedure might cause 25% - 30% wastage during extraction from donor sites.

I followed your previous postings and seems you have been on a similar route like me. I had been waiting for years for Dr. Coen Gho (Hair multiplication - never happened). I too had contacted Dr. Woods in Australia but was not convinced. I also tried calling Dr. A in India (he did not come on the phone) but was not impressed with the replies given by his staff who had less info than me. When asked what gauge needles the doctor used 21 gauge, 25 gauge; person replied it is thinner than that and not more than 12 gauge (obviously she was not aware than 12 gauge is thicker). She also stressed doctor has done 'uncountless' surgeries. I was completely put off - though I must add it would be unfair to blame Dr. A for unprofessional replies by his staff... but better safe than sorry.

Coming to Dr. Sajjad Khan, my friend called the bollywood star in my presence. I had actually seen the bollywood star earlier at my friends private function and had requested my friend to ask him. He promised he would do so but apparently did not find it appropriate. Months Later after pushing, he picked up the phone in my presence and called him. Surprisingly the bollywood star was not secretive at all and gladly gave the info & contact no & even mentioned the Doctor has just come to Dubai since someone he knows is also coming in for surgery.

Dr. Sajjad just invites you to visit patients in surgery during lunch break or post surgery (with their consent). Being not convinced 1st time, I made 2 more visits and all 3 patients who were there for their 2nd procedure were happy. 2 of them exceptionally good hairlines. 1 of them good. I even met a celebrity from India (not film related) who had probably come to say hello or for a follow up check & did not mind answering questions. He said it changed his life & it's really worth it. I am a skeptical person and actually googled the person to make sure it as the same and surely was.

I also have option to meet another famous person who is coming in for surgery soon & see his results. The fact that famous people from India / Pakistan come to him makes everything seems positive because surely they have the capability to pay more than what he charges & go to USA - but still they come to him in Dubai as it is closer to India. After my visits and seeing actual patients & their results I was almost convinced & thought I would go ahead.

But on the other side, with the lack of info on the net and negative reviews of Dr. Shagufta Khan (who seems to be associated with Dr. Sajjad Khan), I just cannot bring myself to say yes.

On the positive side, I have seen the results with my own eyes and verified that famous people come to him. On the negative side, hawk is right, there are no laws in Dubai and it would be a scary proposition to get surgery performed here. Moreover lack of info on the net abour the male Dr. Sajjad Khan is discouraging.

If there is anybody out there who has got surgery performed by Dr. Sajjad Khan, would appreciate to get some feedback.

Really confused icon_frown.gif

After all this research, I am now considering Dr. Hasson. Tried making a booking but no date till sep. No matter what, I will not consider Dr Khan. This is a never ending research so mate one will have to take the plunge.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

forgive whom andwhat for? By the way rem that khan does procedures in a hospital and no one knows where he is off after the surgery whereas other docs have thief own clinics and work under strict medical laws. Imp point to consider

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

• 1 year later...

i can 100% confirm all his work has been done by doctor sajjad khan in dubai, previous to that it was done in miami by another doctor and in 1998 he had done with dr May in london

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) Sept 1996

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com'>https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

1600 grafts FUT Mr May (UK) February 1998

https://www.wimpoleclinic.com

2475 grafts FUT Dr Mohammed Humayun Mohmand (Pakistan)

27th January 2009

http://www.hti.com.pk

3550 Total Grafts (3000 rear donor area & 400 from beard and 150 breast area) FUE & PRP Treatment with Dr Emrah Cinik (ISHRS), Istanbul, Turkey. 10th October 2017

http://www.emrahcinik.com/

My Blog & Hair loss website story:

https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1123

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
i think dr. alvi armani performed the surgery for them. i know he has clinics all over the world and dubai is one of them.

Dr. alvi armani also offer VIP Service package for HT with Lemo service.

I am surprised that many of you are just taking blind guesses to name some doc who operated on Salman Khan. The truth is Salman Khan has not gone under hair transplant. He is wearing a hair piece. My friend is an actor in Mumbai and friends with Arbaaz Khan (Salman's brother). I don't know about Govinda but Salman Khan 100% uses a hairpiece.

People who might have gone HT can easily attest to this because getting such dense hair after HT is next to impossible and leaves scars. It is not HT, it is a nice hairpiece.

Salman Khan HAS had a hair transplant, 100%. I know it to be fact, have the seen the pictures, and know where he went. Whether or not he wears a piece or not is another story all together but even in Hollywood, some actors with really full hair still wear hair pieces for different roles or appearances.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I have helped a few famous Italian soccer players actors and singers and its funny how many doctor try to take credit for the work. One of them came to Hasson and Wong to get repaired because of previous horrible work from a previous doctor in Italy. One year later that same doctor is using pictures after one year after Hasson and Wong and taking credit for it.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson