Salman Khan and Govinda Hair Transplant

hawk

Salman Khan HAS had a hair transplant, 100%. I know it to be fact, have the seen the pictures, and know where he went. Whether or not he wears a piece or not is another story all together but even in Hollywood, some actors with really full hair still wear hair pieces for different roles or appearances.

You are right, he had but it wasn't successful. As y'all know, even with the best surgeon of the world, the transplant results depend mainly on your donor area. Bcoz he is a very good looking and famous celeb, everyone wants to take credit. Recently I saw an Indian magazine claiming that he had NYLON hair transplant...you know that is ridiculous. So, plz don't base your info on these tabloid schmucks.

Edited by Alex123

Salam Khan for sure did a hair transplant, its too natural to me and perfect, if Jotronic knows that maybe its Hasson and wong did it for him or any other top clinic. Cause his results are too good for Dubai. No HT clinic in Dubai is that good so far, they didnt even learn to exceed 35 FU/CM2. No talent for dense packing or Lateral slit technique.

I do 100% agree with Jotronic its a real hair transplant. I even saw his photos after tha hair shock period. It was shown in one of the magazines in the middle east, i guess (Ahlan Masala)...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]