it's almost the end of march

Jupiter

That means if Intercytex wasn't lying out there ass on there website that by the end of March 2008, we will get another update on there hair regeneration product WITH pictures. Hell an update without pictures will make me happy. THERE IS HOPE COMING imo.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

I agree -- Follica is where it is at...I have very little faith in Intercytex.

Ideally, FUE/BHT makes an advanced within the next 5 years to augment our donor supply, possibly to a great degree, which will help bridge the gap for the ~15 years it will take to get something legit out of Follica/Intercytex.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

They have to keep releasing statements and updates if you can call them that to keep the sponsorship money rolling in.

It doesn`t matter what they release its all publicity and thats what attracts investors imho.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Hi, IM NEW ON HERE 2NITE -WISH i COULD GET EXITED ABOUT INTERCYTEX BUT AFTER 3 FAILED TRANSPLANTS IN 4 YRS IVE NO HOPE LEFT IN FACT IM SUCIDAL -SURPRISED IVE LASTED A WEEK.

THIS RESEARCH IS BEING HELPED BY THE FARJO MEDICAL CENTRE JUST DOWN THE ROAD FROM ME - BUT CALL ME A SINIC THIS IS A HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM AND THE HUSBAND LOOKS BALD HIMSELF SO IF THEY DID GOOD WORK ETC HE D HAVE A HEAD OF HEAR!!!!!!!!

yeah, im gonna stay positive and await future med's to come till atleast January 13, 2009 which is when i will be on propecia for exactly a y ear and rogaine. If by then theres nothing and my hairs still the same, i think im just gonna have to face the fact my afros gone forever icon_frown.gif

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

• 4 weeks later...

Just to stay positive, I still have faith in Intercytex. This "update" was not supposed to be an update with new information about the hair cloning. It was just a financial update that is done every quarter at all publicly traded companies.

The "real" update will come in the second half of this year (2008) when the first batch of the phase II trials hits the 12 month mark. We shouldn't expect anything before that.

• 8 months later...