2 HT = 10,407 graphs

NicNitro

I don't think it is recession as I've stayed on meds and don't have major shedding.

HT work was done in the area - I am wondering if it is shock loss. If it is time will cure it hopefully.

If not I will go to Dr. Feller for FUE.

As soon as I have my new camera I will post additional photo's. Probably this next weekend.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Total: 10,407

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks great ! I have followed your case since the beginning . It has helped me to see such a great amount of coverage .

If you had to "guesstimate" a rough number for the crown area how many grafts do you think are there ? Again, outstanding !

I'd have to look it up to give you an exact number. (which I have somewhere)

But it is between 5500 to 5700 in the crown.

So pretty much 50/50 distribution of the HT graphs.

I think if I got FUE I'd add 750 to 1500 and leave the rest in the bank for future issues. (if any at all)

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

front%20view%20120207%2EJPG

inside%20crown%20120207%2EJPG

inside%20top%20120207%2EJPG

right%20120207%2EJPG

left%20120207%2EJPG

outside%20front%20120207%2EJPG

crown%20outside%20120207%2EJPG

top%20of%20crown%20120207%2EJPG

Ok - don't kill me over the photo's. I have a new camera and I am trying to learn it. Some are with flash and some are without. There is not much sun right now as we are getting ready for 8 inches of snow.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

sooo natural

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

One word: "epic"

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Some people are just perfect candidates. Thanks for the progress reports, looks great. People probably think "Is that his real hair" and think you are wearing a hair system, they say that looks too good... icon_biggrin.gif

My wife tells me from time to time: your hair looks to perfect, (in terms of every hair in place)

I guess since I have focused on my hair for 14 years, I've found the right combo on hair gels & combing techniques to get it looking as good as possible.

I am in the gym 5 days out of 7, so I wear a baseball cap as I go right after getting out of bed. At least 3 or 4 times during my workout I lift my cap and scratch my hair or move my cap. I've noticed a few people looking, so I guess that settles the fact that it is real.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

NicNitro,

were you aware that your on Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hair_transplantation

Your an example of such a radical change in over all appearance. Surely, this has had a dramatic impact on your self-image. Care to comment on that?

Also, I think your 3 month ht#2 photo is amazing. It appears that you had virtually no shock loss.

What NW# were categorized at and are you on any meds now? I never got that info.

Other site with photo's

I did have and still have some shock loss in the upper right site of my head back near the crown.

I take Avodart 5 days out of 7.

Yes the HT caused me to get serious about working out again, attire, etc.

I did a complete 180 in life.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Yeah

any let themselves go when their hairloss starts so your hair creates a sense of renewal !

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...

Looks really good Nic. And still 3500-5000 grafts in hand. Nice to don't have any hair problems any moreicon_smile.gif

You certainly have an ideal donor area with this much of a graftcount available, allthough I think that H&W do split grafts to have more grafts..

Max - I appreciate the compliment, but I'd like to address the graph splitting comment.

1. I don't have any reason to lie.

2. I spent over 24 hours at H & W during my 2 HT's.

3. I studied HT's for 10+ years before ever getting a HT.

4. I never saw a tech cut a graph or split a graph.

5. Someone along the way who's HT didn't come out to their liking certainly by now would have come out and said: I saw H & W techs splitting graphs. It has not happened.

6. H & W techs are right there for the patient to see.

Accusations without foundation are slanderous and meritless.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Nic obviously the result counts and whether they split or not is not a big deal. I am not accusing you or anyone of lying. I made my comment based on a remark of the founder of this site (Pat), he too maid a remark about it after studying HT's performed by H&W.

At the moment I can't find the particular thread.

Janna' post at the end of the comment section is toptop; really lays on the line, and systematically explains a number of very interesting -- and logical -- points.

Is it a combination of willingness (as opposed to siding with the concerns/points that Janna mentions) and having an extra large (and efficient) staff to be able to perform 5k, 6k+ in a single session? Perhaps having a series of unique patients? Or is there something else that allows them the ability to perform such behemoth sessions where it seems other elite clinics top out at around ~4500?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 3 weeks later...