Bill -

#1 Never ever take the advice of anyone about hair transplants who has a disclaimer below their comments.

#2 Never ever take the advice of anyone offering transplant advice who has more commentary on a forum then hair on their head !

#3 -I'm not aware of ever being sworn to oath, so this isn't "testimony" as you like to put it.

"am not a doctor and all opinions I share are my own. I am not compensated by any doctor to be here and am here out of my own free will to offer helps, knowledge, and wisdom to anyone who requests it" - Bill

Every once in a great while, this site gets an individual on board that likes to be the center of attention like a petulant 3 year old. This month it is Starz. As is typical, they throw around accusations trying to prompt a response. Ignore him, ban him...it doesn't matter because he has already destroyed his credibility. Cheers.

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

Hi

It's obvious he just wants attention and seeks to irritate those who are genuinely trying to help people.So I will take his approach in addressing his point

1 - You are new to the site with no creditability i.e. new member

2 - You have never had an HT or have indicated you have any competence level in this area

3 - You are putting others down who spend a lot of time trying to help people in an objective manner

You have no leg to stand on and I suggest you find something more positve to spend your time doing.

You obviously are a negative person with much angst inside of you ..

Good luck Starz, you certainly need some

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Bill,

Did one of your clones short circuit? Or did you try to steal his FU from Dr. Wongs petri dish while you were at H&W?

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Bill,

Don't let this guy get to you. You keep on writing and keep on advising, assisting and comforting as many people as you possibly can. Before I jumped in and had my HT I read past post from guys like you, Gorpy and so many other faithful writers. Without this forum and guys like you most of us would have gone running to Bosley.

Bill knows his value here, as we all do, and he continues to give honest, selfless advice to those in need.

B spot made a good point..............anytime you see posts such as these just click the little triangular icon with the ! in the middle and report the post to Pat. He is very prompt in reviewing these and taking action.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• Administrators

Thanks for the heads up on this poster. We all want to keep this forum as open and free of censorship as possible.

But on rare occasions a poster like Starz comes along whose agenda is simply to drop poison in the well. Such posters waist people's time, cause distraction and general irritation.

I have removed Starz posting privileges. I suggest he find a discussion forum on a topic like irritable bowel syndrome where his posts will be appropriate ;-)

Onward and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I have removed Starz posting privileges. I suggest he find a discussion forum on a topic like irritable bowel syndrome where his posts will be appropriate ;-)

LOL Pat. It's a shame that people have to be like that. Certainly if he was skeptical, there was a better way to approach it. But, it's time to leave it rest and look away from the "starz".

Bill

I second that...

Originally posted by rjvw:

Bill,

Don't let this guy get to you. You keep on writing and keep on advising, assisting and comforting as many people as you possibly can. Before I jumped in and had my HT I read past post from guys like you, Gorpy and so many other faithful writers. Without this forum and guys like you most of us would have gone running to Bosley.