Hair Showdown: "Falceros" Verses "JoTronic"

Dear forum members,

Ok, so most everyone knows that Joe Tillman and I have received a similar number of grafts.

Now it is time to judge who has the MOST hair based on the photos on this thread!

Please take a look at the below comparison photos and choose the winner!

Keep in mind that my picture was taken under NATURAL lighting with NO Flash unlike Joe's indoor flash photo with poor lighting icon_razz.gif

First we have Jotronic - dedicated patient member and employee of Hasson and Wong.

2455982310_c84623f701_o.jpg

Second we have Bill - long time patient member and Associate Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

4381023233_Bill.jpg

Let the contest Begin!

Onwards and Upwards Around Tall Afros!

Bill

Dear forum members,

Ok, so most everyone knows that Joe Tillman and I have received a similar number of grafts.

Now it is time to judge who has the MOST hair based on the photos on this thread!

Please take a look at the below comparison photos and choose the winner!

Keep in mind that my picture was taken under NATURAL lighting with NO Flash unlike Joe's indoor flash photo with poor lighting icon_razz.gif

First we have Jotronic - dedicated patient member and employee of Hasson and Wong.

2455982310_c84623f701_o.jpg

Second we have Bill - long time patient member and Associate Publisher of the Hair Transplant Network

4381023233_Bill.jpg

Let the contest Begin!

Onwards and Upwards Around Tall Afros!

Bill

I saw the title of this thread and thought, "What the...?". OMG I laughed till I thought I would throw up.

You know, you made some good points about the lighting but what you conveniently FAILED to mention is that my hair is wet AND gelled AND I just got a trim that day too. Good try, my friend, but NOT good enough, muhahahaha!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Hold your horses you upstarts. This old horse would like to enter my results into this top level contest.

For hair direction in all directions, lift, density and audacity I think I've got what it takes to cinch this showdown.

Sure I'm using some multi colored volumizing hair spray. But it's the END RESULT that matters, right?

Not to be catty, but between choosing a terrorist and a Carrot Top want a be, I think the choice is clear. But I leave it to the good judgment of our forum members to make the RIGHT choice.

4301068083_Pat_with_afro.jpg?ts=4842DFD0&key=C395E537F026E5348D83A107E9C8426A&referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fhair-restoration-info.com%2Feve%2Fforums%2Fa%2Fga%2Ful%2F5301068083%2FPat_with_afro.jpg

Pat_with_afro.jpg

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Moderators

It's good to know that a full range of hairstyles are possible after having a hair transplant done by a coalition Dr.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Ok, ok, I'm voluntarily disqualifying myself because I can't continue to live with a lie.

It's a hair system. There I said it.

I just felt a lot of pressure to compete with Bill and Joe and so I cheated.

I throw my self on the mercy of this community and beg for forgiveness.

I trust that Bill and Jotronic would do the same if it were not their real hair.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Pat if you ever thought we believe you in the first place your crazy. We all knew it was a clown wig because it looks like you have a buddy next to you with the same hair and I believe you have suspenders on also. Nice try but since you begged we forive. It hard to tell if the other two are being honest or not but they look legit

Pat,

Shame on you for lying to the community about your multi-colored volumized hair. I was convinced for sure that your hair was real and that you were going to win the contest icon_razz.gif.

And now I find out it's just a big wig? Well, this community is a forgiving bunch and will certainly show mercy on you!

As for me, I'm too busy orbiting the sun right now to address whether or not my afro is the "real deal" icon_smile.gif

3481065183_6501072403_star.jpg

Bill

6501072403_star.jpg

• Administrators

PleaseGrowPlease,

You certainly have an eye for detail and can spot a clown wearing suspenders from afar. But I encourage you to take a closer look at Joe and Bill and look for signs of glue or tape seeping out from around the edges of their hair.

Bill, apparently you forgot to take your wig with you on your latest orbital venture. Or did your hair disappear into a black hole around your head?

My Hair Loss Blog