Rose or Konior?

Based upon talking with a fair amount of surgeons I have felt the most comfortable with Dr. Paul Rose of Tampa and Raymond Konior just outside of Chicago. I really cant decide, I know Dr. Rose charges a little less, but that is not really my concern. What do you guys think?

Based upon talking with a fair amount of surgeons I have felt the most comfortable with Dr. Paul Rose of Tampa and Raymond Konior just outside of Chicago. I really cant decide, I know Dr. Rose charges a little less, but that is not really my concern. What do you guys think?

Bleach,

I believe you would be in the best of hands with either hair restoration surgeon.

Making a choice between 2 first-rate hair restoration physicians is like choosing between two fine pieces of art for your home. In the end - no matter which one you choose - you'll come out with an excellent result. But you'll have to make a choice based on which one's work that suits you best.

Bill

I had 1650 grafts on 11/26/07 with Dr. Rose in Tampa. I believe he did a great job along. He also has a wonderful staff. You can tell he is a perfectionist! I traveled from Northern California to get the HT. Woulld definitely see him.

I had a 3K procerdure done in August of this year with Dr.Konior. I was very pleased with the care I received from him and his staff, not to mention the fabulous job he did on my head. One thing that really sold me on Dr. Konior was the fact he stayed by my side throughout the entire procedure. That is a great feeling knowing the Dr.is there the WHOLE time. At least it was for me...I wish you luck in who ever you choose.

Feel free to review pics in my web blog..I'am just now seeing some groth spurts, but you can see immediate post-op pics...

One quick note...He gets points for having GREAT looking assistants too icon_smile.gif

GOOD LUCK!

3147 ish) grafts Dr. Konior

No meds.

I have a session (first one) scheduled with Dr. Konior for HT repair. I can tell you about my specific experience with him this weekend if you are interested. I felt confortable and impressed with his abilities when I conferred with him and his staff. He has a very good reputation.

Given the positive comments and great work I've seen from each..............I'd sit in a chair with either of these two without hesitation. Not sure there's a downside to selecting one versus the other.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

It sounds like their talent is equal so I'd base the decision on:

1. The one you clicked with more

2. Best Price

3. Closest proximity to where you live.

4. Photos from there gallery (does one doctor's style match what you like better)

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

That was "their gallery" by the way. LOL!

NW5

Dr. Epstein July 4, 2007

2520 grafts

471 one hair grafts

1540 two hair grafts

505 three hair grafts

5070 Total hair count

Dr. Epstein August 4, 2008

2384 grafts

870 one hair grafts

1150 two hair grafts

364 three and four hair grafts

4262 Total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro November 18, 2009

1896 grafts

760 one hair grafts

852 two hair grafts

288 three hair grafts

46 four hair grafts

3362 total hair count

Dr. Ron Shapiro July 1, 2011

1191 grafts

447 one hair grafts

580 two hair grafts

150 three hair grafts

14 four hair grafts

2113 total hair count

Bleach

I too was considering Dr. Konior, I did not choose him because of personal opinions, none that were bad. The real strong point that I liked was that the doc stays by your side the whole time, that is excellent. Both are excellent docs i would say talk to as many as their pts as you can and see who you personally like (artistically) and go from there, good luck...

You only live once...