Falc's on vacation????

nobuzz4me

Our friend Bill did not post yesterday and so far, not today.

This may call for an amber alert?? Or, maybe he is on vacation, though he would carry a hairberry with him for sure?? Or, maybe he laptop burned up from excessive posting?? icon_wink.gif

There has to be a good reason for this extended absence, what do you all think??

NoBuzz

Our friend Bill did not post yesterday and so far, not today.

This may call for an amber alert?? Or, maybe he is on vacation, though he would carry a hairberry with him for sure?? Or, maybe he laptop burned up from excessive posting?? icon_wink.gif

There has to be a good reason for this extended absence, what do you all think??

NoBuzz

He's got too good of a sense of humour to not appreciate our jokes in other thread right??? icon_confused.gif Maybe we are starting to get a little too silly and not focusing on problems and issues?? NO

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

perhaps he is touring hair salons getting estimates for future haircuts as he will have so much hair??????????

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Originally posted by irish homer:

perhaps he is touring hair salons getting estimates for future haircuts as he will have so much hair??????????

LOL!!! Good stuff Irish and HK!!

Each potential stylist must be screened and pass a written test as well.

NoBuzz

ROTFLMAO guys! Thanks for this post...it made my day! I needed it after such a stressful couple weeks with work and all! Shew! Yep...I've been a bit MIA....surely nothing personal icon_wink.gif. My body and brain needed a break though, especially with the other areas of my life becoming extra draining these last few weeks. Either I had no time to post or my body and brain was too tired to think of anything worthwhile to say. It may have come out something like

"asdf kljal;sdfjl asfklj lkjasdfklj ;ljasdf Good luck!"

Sincerely,

King Flacer! (Thanks to Spex for the "Flac" part on typo...lol)