Propecia/Rogaine on a 19 yearold(did nothing but hurt my hairline)

Jupiter

oh btw good job man i have way worse hair than you b4 you started. my hair line is good but im thinning on the whole top of my head. whats funny is that no one in my family has gone bald and my bro told me that he had the same hair as me at my age and he used propecia for 4 months and his hair came back? Thats odd cuz i heard once you stop your hair falls out too. I know he is not lying cuz my dad even told me that he was like me when he was my age. Have any of ya'll heard of this type of situation.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by meat:

oh btw good job man i have way worse hair than you b4 you started. my hair line is good but im thinning on the whole top of my head. whats funny is that no one in my family has gone bald and my bro told me that he had the same hair as me at my age and he used propecia for 4 months and his hair came back? Thats odd cuz i heard once you stop your hair falls out too. I know he is not lying cuz my dad even told me that he was like me when he was my age. Have any of ya'll heard of this type of situation.

not really was gonna saya maturehair line but you definitely said your hairlines fine, hey man if thatsthe case atleast you can havea transplant and not have to worry bout ur hairline lookin fake

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

hey jupiter i just picked up a one month supply of propecia from the pharmacist for 70 bucks. Where do you get yours from cuz 70 bucks for 30 days is too expensive and i dont know what website to trust.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Jeezus----that thing doesn't even look human.

looks like some prehistoric beast you would find in the wild; or perhaps gene *experiment* created by dr. evil a 1960's Bond would be found wrestling at the bottom of the ocean---MoPtO Pussy.

how dare you tout your mopto-pussy shamelessly amongst the feeble headed balded men of this NATION.

I am insulted by the excess of hair you tout, as each of it's curly wild tentacles reaches out from your mopto-pussy to entangle my balded woes and worries in your hair. I for one will not be entangled by your mopto pussy tentacles as my hair falls to the bottom of dr evils ocean. I will only help those in need, not those w/excess who gluttenously seek to fill some evil desire.

sick!

I am zee capt'N!!!

If ever there was a good example for catching Hair Loss early on with the use of meds then this is it.

Good for you Jupiter, your obviously having positive effects with your regime.

Just don't get lazy and keep on doing what your doing.

thanks for the continual updates on your progress. You can search the Internet for days and never find results that are measured with this much details (and the pics to back it up).

Great job on getting a head start on dealing with hair loss. Most people wait until it is almost too late.

Thank you guys, glad to know people are still intrested. Wboster, the updates are my pleasure, I hope I inspire other users to document there progress systematically, this way instead of everyone speculating all the time, we have HARD evidence, think if everyone on propecia did this, we could get to the bottom of these "Proven products" rather quickly.

• 2 months later...

I have begun to LOSE hair rapidly again. My hair-line is now completely fucked and my hair is just generally thinning rapidly. I am going to shave my head down bald after christmas day. I can't take the stress anymore and the feelings I have. It sucks, i hate being 20 and losing my hair. It has nothing to do with looking old, ill just shave it and look my age, its just.. im not ready to lose it. It's just terrible, i have dated 2 girls who are now dating professional athletes and I feel like im not gonna be the same person to them or myself. im fine with shaving my head, idk. my life is a trainwreck. i guess im a really shitty person to think how I think, I just think girls won't even take me seriously with my head bald at 20..... and I'm talking to such a pretty girl right now and it sucks I hate the fact that when I shave my head she might stop thinking of me as she did before. The thing that hurts me the most is that when I look at my life, if I had my hair back I would be so fucking happy with everything in it and immediately go back to normal. I am so severely messed up by this it takes a toll on everything related to me.

i know EXACTLY how you feel

i'm on propecia (have been since jan) and the foam since july... lately (for about the last month and a half it has been falling off the top dramatically.... worse than any so called "shed" i had before....

i wish follica would hurry up with what their doing... put us out of our misery

my reg is:

propecia 1mg EVERYDAY

minox 5% twice daily (f the foam)

nizoral 1%

say la V old buddies .... i'm tryin to keep you

• 3 months later...

Jupiter,

what happened man?

it just stopped working for you all of a sudden?

in the pictures you had some nice improvements!

if you don't mind will you let us know how the journey ended and what led up to it.

did you change something in your regular routine??? parhaps a diet change??? addition of new medications? something drastic must have happened to you for the meds to become useless in your hairloss fight. i mean it's not like you have been on them for 10 years.

i am on the meds (big 3) for almost a year now and i'm still holding everything i gained (knock on wood). i quit smoking though maybe that helped me a little? i did have 2 big sheds while on the meds, but it all eventualy came back.

please your thought.....

• 2 weeks later...

I am completely confused! This is the first time I have seen this thread so perhaps I have missed something obvious but could someone please explain to me why Jupiter's hair turned grey!? Nobody seems to have mentioned it but it looks like although he has more hair it has aged like 50 years!!??

Blond.

-----------------------------

PhD (Experimental and Clinical medicine)

1.25mg Finasteride

Minoxidil 5% (EOD)

Nizoral 1% (x3/week)

Jupiter, I noticed you mentioned you smoke pot. That will exacerbate your hair loss!!

Blond.

-----------------------------

PhD (Experimental and Clinical medicine)

1.25mg Finasteride

Minoxidil 5% (EOD)

Nizoral 1% (x3/week)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

propecia is crap.. its all marketting for desperate people(easiest people to make money from). i used it for years with no improvement...

my best results came from biotin + exercise and QUIT SMOKING

as much as that sucks...it works

look at your tounge..is it pink or do you have a layer or white foamish saliva on top? if its not pink you dont have good blood circulation and biotin + jogging will help

its not like your will get a full head of hair back but you should see good results

whats more important? slow form of suicide with couple minutes of instant satisfaction(smoking)?? or your hair!!!