PB's HT with Dr Feller - November 17, 2005

PB

Lookin very sharp PB. Another couple of months and you'll be the new poster boy for Dr. Feller!

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

• 2 weeks later...

PB, one question. your pre-op and some post-op pics are so clear, and yet the one that counts the most, 5 month post-sop is taken with incredibly dim lights. Why? I have been thinking of going to Feller. Would love to see a clear pic of what you look like now.

Thanks

You are right, the 5 month picture isn't very good... I'll have some photos taken outside to see if I can get a clearer picture and post them this week/weekend. I took the 5 month picture myself, inside. My wife took the other pictures and she had to take about 50 shots to get one half decent picture.

• Administrators

PB,

Congratulations on the promising looking hair transplant.

Feel free to create a weblog to document your ongoing progress.

Best wishes for great growth.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

PB,

Congratulations on the promising looking hair transplant.

Feel free to create a weblog to document your ongoing progress.

Best wishes for great growth.

Pat

Thanks Pat, I'll create a weblog soon.

PB

Originally posted by paris_caine:

PB, one question. your pre-op and some post-op pics are so clear, and yet the one that counts the most, 5 month post-sop is taken with incredibly dim lights. Why? I have been thinking of going to Feller. Would love to see a clear pic of what you look like now.

Thanks

paris_caine, I have posted 3 more photos that I took outside today, so these are just short of 5?? months. I hope these pictures are clear enough for you.

Originally posted by tkerr22:

fantastic results! and at only 5 1/2 months will get thicker, not sure how as it looks pretty thick already but......lol

That's what I've been thinking when everybody keeps telling me I have 60% more hair to come - where am I going to fit in the 60% more hair icon_confused.gif?

Thanks Bill! Yes, it's great having hair again after the years of misery that comes with a big ugly bald forehead icon_biggrin.gif And I'm getting more hair all the time icon_smile.gif

I'm flying over to New York again next month to see Dr Feller and see what could be done about my crown.

PB,

You're results are looking great. Looks like you had an explosion between 4 & 5.5 months............and I'm sure it will continue for awhile. What a change from your before pics! Congrats!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks hairbank! I was amazed at how quickly hair appeared there once things started to happen at the 3 month mark (and it was the longest 3 months of my life, waiting for something to happen!).