The Time Has Come!

Neptune

Going in for between 2,000 and 2,500 (depending on yield - more if they can get em) with Dr. Epstein this coming Monday, March 12th. All my grafts will be in the front half of my scalp as I have no crown issues as of yet (43 years of age). Don't have a pic (that isn't doctored) but hope to get some before and afters from the day of that I can doctor up and put out there for you to see.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited after having lurked here since last Summer and taken the great advice from many of you to look at surgeons across the country, and not just focus on one that is close to home. That led to my choice of Dr. E., primarily cause I'm interested in good work with a good chance of fast recovery so as to be able to return to work in a couple of weeks unnoticed. Time will tell if that strategy works, but I'm delighted with how professional Dr. E and his staff have been up to this point.

Thanks for all the advice and information! I would never have gotten to this point without your help!

Going in for between 2,000 and 2,500 (depending on yield - more if they can get em) with Dr. Epstein this coming Monday, March 12th. All my grafts will be in the front half of my scalp as I have no crown issues as of yet (43 years of age). Don't have a pic (that isn't doctored) but hope to get some before and afters from the day of that I can doctor up and put out there for you to see.

Needless to say, I'm pretty excited after having lurked here since last Summer and taken the great advice from many of you to look at surgeons across the country, and not just focus on one that is close to home. That led to my choice of Dr. E., primarily cause I'm interested in good work with a good chance of fast recovery so as to be able to return to work in a couple of weeks unnoticed. Time will tell if that strategy works, but I'm delighted with how professional Dr. E and his staff have been up to this point.

Thanks for all the advice and information! I would never have gotten to this point without your help!

Best Wishes Neptune, you are definitely in good hands. Take some latin CDs in with you and you'll have the tech team in great spirits!

Don't know if you've visited his offices during consult but if you have not had a chance to view his portfolio do so. It will be a great motivator for you to see what's in store for you...

HIGA

2400 Grafts with Dr. Epstein 11/8/06

Nizoral 3X/week

Rogaine foam 2x/day

Thanks HIGA!

Latin CDs huh? I'll see what I can find as I've pretty much just been loading up my IPOD with stuff I could listen to but not subject the whole group to. Do they like you to actually bring your own music, or is that just something they say to be nice?

Have not been to his office. Did all my consults on line and on the phone with pics from all angles flying back and forth. I'll check out the portolio when I'm there. His web site is pretty impressive so seeing what else he has in his office should be good.

Thanks for all the support. Looking forward to Monday!

Neptune, Make sure you take photos. Bring a hand held mirror. Email me if you have any questions or concerns. You will be fine!! Ask Dr. E. about how best to limit or reduce the swelling that occurs around day 3-5.

Bill: Thanks for your support to us all during this process! I will for sure post pics of before and after for all to see. As for relaxing, my wife and I are flying to Miami Sat and we're going to spend the day Sunday just driving around enjoy the warm weather (hopefully). Then we'll head over to the office Monday morning and get things going. Really looking forward to getting this part done!

Good luck Neptune

Just think. After your HT, you will be growing hair rather than losing. This is what keep my sanity as I wait for results!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Going out to enjoy Miami today. Maybe going to head out to Key Biscayne or just go cruse the beach. An added side benefit from having this done in Miami this time of the year. Don't worry, I'll wear a hat! I'll check in with you guys hopefully tomorrow night, but we'll see. Thanks again for all they advice and support!

best of luck, Dr E is a gentleman. leave plenty of time to get to the office, the traffic can be a problem in the mornings.

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Hotel is only 3 miles from his office, so should be fine. Traffic around here is a bear though. They said to be there by 9:00 which shouldn't be too hard. Miami was great today. Went to Key Biscayne and South Miami Beach. Talk about traffic. Try Miami Beach! Great to get out and just get some sun. No burn though. Ready to go tomorrow!