Restoring your hair God's way

Godsway

I have written a booklet concerning hair and baldness and am making it available for FREE to anyone who asks. Having studied this subject since 1989 I am convinced that baldness is a curse and that there is a solution. I am a Christian and most of my information is based in the Scriptures and some of it is divine revelation. This is not for everybody but if you are interested let me know. My email is (email removed).

I have written a booklet concerning hair and baldness and am making it available for FREE to anyone who asks. Having studied this subject since 1989 I am convinced that baldness is a curse and that there is a solution. I am a Christian and most of my information is based in the Scriptures and some of it is divine revelation. This is not for everybody but if you are interested let me know. My email is (email removed).

Wow...

This one is definitely the most interesting I've ever seen!

Ok, I'll bite...being a Christian myself...I'm DYING to know what you think scripture says about God's desire for us to regrow hair and how He will miraculously give us hair.

1 Samuel 16:7 says: "...The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

Galatians 5:22-23 says: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.."

Leviticus 13:40 says: "When a man has lost his hair and is bald, he is clean."

Leviticus 13:41 says: "If he has lost his hair from the front of his scalp and has a bald forehead, he is clean. "

God does not care about our physical attributes, only the state of the heart.

Bill

The Lord giveth and The Lord Taketh..

He Tooketh my hair!!!!

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

When I was a boy and got mad at my sisters I would practice Voodoo on their barbie dolls in hopes that sis would feel the pain I was inflicting.....years later, after my first Hack Job Hair Transplant, My head looked just like those doll heads.....Coincidence? Or was God punishing me? You decide...

OK, I'm not interested in the booklet. I just wanted to respond to the poster above me.

Didn't most brothers mess with their sister's barbie dolls? And I think most did not get punished in the same manner as you. Your post makes you laugh a little then you want to cry cuz it's such a shame so many had to endure the "doll hair" look. I hope you've gotten it repaired or you're just about to get it repaired. I'm glad you didn't finish your story saying your sister got the last laugh. That would be harsh.

Wanthairs---- little over the top dontcha' think?

Would like an edit if you don't mind brother.... This guy might be off his rocker, but I can think of much worse that has been done in the name of God.

I would personally appreciate it.

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Boy, it's universal how little boys torture their sisters. I know a guy who used to put his sister's barbie heads in her easy bake oven, and she minded big time!

Janna,

Yes what happened to me was horrible, and I spent many years suffering emotionally from it. I can only now make light of my situation because 3 years ago Dr. Jerry Wong fixed the train wreck that was on my head and changed my life from that point forward. Before that, I could barely go out in public without a hat on my head, now I can openly talk about my experiences and yes, even laugh at myself every now and again.

As a Christian myself I had to laugh at that post. My verbage can compete with any sailor, but I agree with Bspot that possibly Wanthairs should edit things. A little harsh.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I know a guy who used to put his sister's barbie heads in her easy bake oven, and she minded big time!

I wish I had thought of that...that is creative icon_wink.gif

spineguy,

I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience but I'm glad to hear that that talented Dr. Wong has fixed your problem.

I hope you'll post photos for us!

Bill

As a complete and absolute non-believer and anti-religion guy myself, I'll withhold comment. However, I did stick a spoon in my sisters forehead when I was 12 (she was 14). I thru it at her from across the room; it hit right at the hairline, penetrated a couple of inches and lodged under the scalp. The memory of that spoon handle bouncing up and down sticking out from under her hair still makes me laugh to this day. But man, did I get the ass beating of a lifetime when pops got home.

Want hairs - you have a lot of anger towards God, we are all bitter about hairloss but we are here doing something about it. Cursing out God is something you should keep to yourself. You may not believe in God and that is your choice but for those that do your remarks are offensive.

We know this guy is a spammer, no need to bring God down too.

NoBuzz

lol I sure wouldn't blame God for hairloss, mine or anyone else's, but I think you guys are maybe focusing on the F-Him part. I could be wrong, but I took what want hairs to mean was, that he didn't feel God had anything to do with it, because why would he select a few to have such an unfortunate thing happen to them. It certainly wouldn't be very Christian of him. Plus, lets be honest, I think the big G has better things to do than make this guy bald, but not that guy.

I also think that while harsh, he should be allowed to say what he wishes, as long as it's not a blatant plug for something. Now, if he had finished up his post with, "this message brought to you by Anton LeVey" then maybe it should be edited. lol

No sense in wasting time on this post

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Guest wanthairs

hey guys....

Its just that with this affliction we all have, its enough that people sell snake oils to prey on our weakness. But then when they throw in religion as a sales tool to further try and hawk their shit then it makes me mad. I intended to cause the religious con artist insult not any of you.....I deleted the post, and will delte this one too in the next day or so........

In any case, I hope the Devil materialises on earth and sticks his pitchfork right up that "Godsways" rear end and shoves him into a giant centrifuge for added effect as a punishment for trying to take advantage of people.

Funny

I would say about 60 -70 % of people who tout religion have an agenda one way or another.. Religion can be a beatiful thing when it is used "purely".

The problem is people using it arent .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanks Wanthairs---- that was a stand-up thing to do buddy.

As far as the Devil goes.... do what you want with him icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks Again,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Isn't spamming all about getting your money? I'm not really interested in arguing but it sounds like quite a few of you have spent a good amount of money to get your hair back. Hopefully it's working for you.

As I said this article is FREE. If someone else had written I would be curious as to what it said. That's why I am making it available to others (at no cost even - now or later).

I'm not much offended by any of the comments. I guess it's because I feel like I'm right and I know some people are just speaking out of their ignorance.

This is a hair restoration site, not a political or religious forum.

Your post has already sparked enough dialogue, and your claim was fine, up to the divine intervention portion.

BTW, just post the article if its free....

Your probably not going to find a very receptive audience here, especially if your going to insult others.....

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Godsway,

If the article is free, then you won't mind posting it right here on this forum.

I'm sure our readers would be interested in why you think God is interested in restoring our hair.

I think the Bible makes it clear that God is more interested in restoring our hearts!

So I encourage and challenge you....post what you have on our open forum. However I caution you...if in this "free" article, you are promoting products of any kind, the promotional material will be removed.

So we are clear, I am humoring you and this thread because it has sparked interest as a means of comic relief!

Bill

God didn't make us bald. He didn't make some short and some tall. He didn't make children born with horrible diseases. He didn't make those born with the perfect physique. He simply made us, flaws, compromises and all. I'm sure He could care less, in the grand scheme, if you are bald or not.

I have challenged religious people on this before. If you are getting into the realm of claiming a reversal of baldness, you are also (whether you know it or not) getting into the realm of curing illnesses. While many religious zealots have claimed to be able to do so, their real achievements in this area have been so pitiful that they can't even make a statistically significant difference ANYWHERE, EVER!

Go back to your support group (your church) and preach to them. I'm sure they'll love it.

Hope I didn't offend anyone, but religious people selling snake oil really piss me off.

Gorp

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery