hair transplant by paihair.com

Have anybody heard about paihair.com website?

i went on their website and looked for the doctor's name but could not found it.

I came to know because i saw a big poster on high way saying pairhair.com to regrwo hair.

#1 HT by Dr. Rahal on 08-21-08

Strip 26.6 cm

Total 4308 grafts

-1116 single grafts

-2287 double grafts

-898 triple grafts

-7 quad grafts

Total Hairs: 8412

Medications:

Minoxidil 5%

Finasteride 1 mg daily

Really? I had mine done almost 4 months ago. I go back fo my appointment in 2 weeks for checkup photos. I will post them on the forums after. I get comments all the time about how great it already looks, and we are at only 3 1\2 months.

It is getting really old hearing about how PAI sucks, when not a single one of you have had anything done there. Don't lump them in with Bosely and other so-called hair mills. They do great work here in Nashville, at least. I met with several people who had it done and they looked as good, or even better, in the before and after than these doctor's you guys hock for that charge 3 times as much.

I am trying to be civil about this forum. But it is comments like these that make me think you guys are on the payroll. I don't want to hear the speeches about "it is just our experience"

, and "we found out the hard way". Until I see any post, and photos, where PAI screwed up a transplant, then stop talking out your as#ses.

Fishman, it's funny that you talk about suspecting people of being "on the payroll" in this latest post of yours.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Guest josh - b

fishman,

theres really no need to be so defensive about the clinic u used. I for one know absolutely nothing about paihair but their website doesn't exactly inspire me with confidence.

However i am glad u have had such a good experience and i look forward to seeing your pics.

good growing to you

Pai sucks bigtime . This is my opinion and the one here in Illinois

Certain hairmills have a few decent doctors and "maybe" fish got lucky well I hope so. Prove us wrong .

Thats ALWAYS the comeback when posters dont praise known shady clinics. . You guys are paid posters . Thats funny.

I still believe we should have stayed in Afganastan and found and killed Osama bin Laden,

and left Iraq alone .

I suppose Im a baathist now.

Good luck fishman . Cant wait for the pics.

Ill call it like I see it . If it looks good then you will shut me up on Nashvilles very own PLUGS ARE IN aka PAI

fishman,

Have you shared your experience or photos anywhere? I'm sure those who aren't familiar with this clinic will be interested in seeing your results, especially since there seems to be some not so favorable opinions about them.

Remember, opinions without consistent proof of consistent results is meaningless (good or bad).

Best wishes,

Bill

Some of the coalition doctors actually have worked for PAI. I have seen both good and bad work, but I have also seen good and bad work by colaition doctors. In the real world, physcians can not be certified as surgeons with out having complicaitons. Experiecne comes from complicaitons. If a group has no problems they are either not telling the truth or do no thave enough cases. It amazes me how someone calls themselves a "sugeon" but has never performed a surgery in a hospital setting with surpervison by trainned staff. I would never go to a doctor who had not completed some formal residency trainning in surgery. I said "completed". You have colaition doctors who did the least they could to start hair transplants and their oly motivaiton was money.

GThompson,

See my response to you here.

Obviously, surgery is surgery, and surgery doesn't exist without complications. I think it's interesting however, as yuo are attempting to defend PAI, you do so by attacking the Coalition. Are there particular surgeons that you feel are strictly motivated by money? Perhaps these specific surgeons would like to know how you feel and address your deragatory remarks.

Bill

in the before and after than these doctor's you guys hock for that charge 3 times as much.

fishman,

how much did you pay for your session at pai?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com