Bobman, "On The Street".

Jotronic

When Bobman was here a few weeks back we had finished filming his testimony as well as one of a few versions of his before/after videos and then decided to grab the camera and head downstairs to ask some locals what they think of Bob's hair. It was a fun experiment and yes it is authentic. No one we talked to knew ahead of time what we were going to ask. They only knew they would be on camera for a "few questions".

Bobman "On The Street".

For those with slower connections, see it on Youtube...

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

When Bobman was here a few weeks back we had finished filming his testimony as well as one of a few versions of his before/after videos and then decided to grab the camera and head downstairs to ask some locals what they think of Bob's hair. It was a fun experiment and yes it is authentic. No one we talked to knew ahead of time what we were going to ask. They only knew they would be on camera for a "few questions".

Bobman "On The Street".

For those with slower connections, see it on Youtube...

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Super cool

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

Joe,

Glad to see you took our "Man on the Street" TV commercial idea and ran with it.

When we interviewed people on South Beach by first asking them on camera what they thought of hair transplants, most of them had a negative reaction.

But, as I told you, when I pulled out my before photo and asked "What do you think of my hair transplant results?" their jaws would drop in amazement.

Good to see someone taking this idea and running with it.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Glad you guys like the experiment. I think we'll do more in the future. It's really fun to see the expressions of everyday people when they see the "before" pics.

Emusteve,

Vancouver is a very temperate region and is nothing like the rest of Canada climate wise. The summers and winters are usually pretty mild. When Bob was here and we shot the video it was maybe in the upper 60's that day. Since then it's gotten quite a bit more chilly though.

Good deal man. =) Temperate is good.

Speaking of temperate, I ended up getting that convertible Honda S2000 (temperate feels GOOD in that car) instead of the Mazda RX8. I know you are a bit of a car buff... maybe next time I see you in live chat you can suggest some upgrades! =)

Take care man. And nice video!

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

Steve,

There are more S2000s around here than I can count. Email me if you want or just type "s2000" into Google and you'll find enough mod information than you could ever readicon_smile.gif It's a great car with a n awesome power to weight ration that makes for great fun on the track or curvy roads. Congrats on the purchase.

Hey, thanks. =)

And there are really that many S2000's up there huh?

I think there are maybe 20 in Tampa... its VERY rare that I see one. Who knows, maybe you Canadians are better connoisseurs of cars than us Floridians. icon_wink.gif

Anyway, don't wanna take away from the thread. Fun movie. Maybe you can get B Spot to jump in as his stunt double in "Bobman 2: On The Beach" starring Mel. =)

-Steve

I don't work for a doctor.

Got 2700 fu from Ron Shapiro, 11-30-7

I would have paid devalued US money to have Mel run her fingers through my hair. Jotronic, I can be in Vancouver anytime you need me for more street reactions from Mel .

Salt-n-Peppa

HT#1 4944FU 23May06-Hasson

HT#2 1960FU 16Jan07- Hasson

6904 Total FU, 13160 Hairs

2184-1's, 3184-2's, 1536-3's

Steve,

One reason why there are so many...half the population of Vancouver (or more) is Asianicon_smile.gifOh, and I'll be doing any stunt double work if any is needed. Sorry, B.

S&P

HAHAHAHA!