Going to see Feller

John Malloy

Hi to everyone,

I just wanted to keep everyone informed about my situation. I've been speaking with Dr. Feller via PM the last couple of days, and he has been promptly communicating with me. He does appear geniunely concerned with my situation--which means alot to me.

So, while I'm not totally happy with my results at this point, at the moment, I can honestly say that it does not appear that Feller is going to "leave me hanging" on this one. I just thought it was fair to mention that because I know I've been hard on him lately. So here is to transparency. And as I promised, I will keep this community updated as I move forward in this process-- whether the news is good or bad. I want to keep being honest. And while that may seem confusing to some of you that I'm posting both sides of the coin, I think it's only fair to you, me, and the Doc--if I document all things-- no matter how minute they may seem to be.

How far post-op are you? I'm not sure what the particulars of your case are, but I can tell you from experience that dr. feller is a very genuine, caring doc.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I'm sure Dr. Feller is a great and caring person/surgeon, but at the end of the day he is still human, not a god, sometimes things don't work out the way we hoped for....I wish you all the best going forward John....and don't be to hard on yourself, istill think there is a lot that can be done...not that I think you really need anything....but it's your head not mine... icon_cool.gif

Just a thought from the peanut gallery...

Right on John!

Like all doctors recommended by our community, Dr. Feller has a long standing open door policy and in my opinion, he genuinely cares for and does what he can to accomodate his patients. I trust he'll do what's fair and help you meet your goals.

Thanks for sharing your story with us and being fair to give credit where credits due in the interest of full transparency.

All the Best,

Bill