HT w/Dr. Heitmann - 7 Month update - 3600 Grafts

NW5a

Hi,

i have updated my Blog ! I have arrived at the 7 month mark and i am very pleased so far.

This time i made photos in different lights !

Thx a lot for your comments !

I am really pleased so far and i can feel over the whole area stimples, so the journey has not ended.

NW5a

Hi,

i have updated my Blog ! I have arrived at the 7 month mark and i am very pleased so far.

This time i made photos in different lights !

Thx a lot for your comments !

I am really pleased so far and i can feel over the whole area stimples, so the journey has not ended.

NW5a

Tremendous. Especially for 3600 grafts onto your once-barren frontal 1/2.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Thx for your comments !

I will do another megasession next year to fill in the hairline a little bit and and zone 2&3. The crown should have only little coverage. So it looks natural with a thinnin crown, but the front will look good. Do u think its a good idea or should i fill in about the whole balding area ?

Bill: I have waited some days for response. He is a workaholic, perhaps u can write an email to his patient advertiser Andreas Kr?¤mer of info@hairforlife.de

NW5a

@Bverotti: I added a pic to my 7 month update, without styling and wet hair combed forward in the sun. Hope that makes all clear and shows that it looks very good with a little bit of styling. U know a ht is your an illusion of a full head of hair and remember where i come from !

thx

Guest josh - b

NW5a ,

I suppose it depends on your available donor. Did Dr Heitmann give you an idea of how much donor you have left?

At 34 you're a good age and you've gotten excellent coverage from your first procedure with a little more thickening to come.

If you're happy with little crown coverage then go for it. Another comparable procedure will give you a very think mane (except for your crown of course icon_smile.gif)

NW5a,

I appreciate your efforts to demonstrate everything as accurately as possible. I have also tried to do the same by showing some photos with wet hair. As stated, it is the illusion of a full head of hair. Dr. Heitmann has done a wonderful job with only 3600 fu. Things look great.

In regards to your future HT it is all a personal judgement call. I am similar to you in that my priority is the frontal and mid region. My plan if I sit in the chair again is to thicken the hairline and frontal 1/3 as much as I can while keeping it natural.(likely <800fu) I would then like to provide grafts to the mid core extending towards the crown making the bald area smaller but not necessarily putting Fu into it. I would think that this would be a good plan for yourself also. The type of hairstyles that you wish to have will also be a factor. So far you look awesome. I am happy for you.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

THx for your opinions,

NN, some people mentioned that i dont show the reality in my pics, but i think that i showed more than many other people. Now, u can see, its just an illusion, but with the right hairstyle it looks much better than before. I am a new man and i feel so ...! Milf heaven ... :-)

josh, Dr.Heitmann mentioned that i will have enough Donor for an equal session, but i have a big area to cover. 200-220cm2 ! I am a little bit frightend, if in 10 or 15 years, the sides will go down and i have no donor left. Perhaps i will wait and let it be for the next time and look what will happen! I am so pleased with that how it looks now and i dont need a full head of hair, it looks natural and much better than before - that?‚??s it.

But the best is, that i can feel many new stimples and i am at month 7 ... :-)

NW5a,

I personally believe that the best decision that you made (besides a good physician) was a conservative hairline. You saved yourself a chunk of grafts that have been put to use for density. I hope you don't mind me using you as an example in a new topic. If so, I will owe you one. icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

NN,

Dr.Heitmann drawed the hairline one time and that was it. My wife said immediately that is it. I could not say anything, i would love a lower hairline, but it was really a good decision.

I have changed my blog in the first journal. One before pic with buzzcut and one before pic with long hair like now. U see very good the balding area zone 2 and 3 and a few hair in the front.

Another pic i have shot was at day 14 postop with a demension tape, so if u look at that pic and my last update. Do u think that there will come new hairs ?

thx