1 euro per graft strip, 2 euro - fue

First of all: "I do not own this clinic and I'm not related in any kind with this clinic. I just want to help to those who are looking for affordable hair transplant."

Recently during my researching for affordable HT surgeon and clinic I found something amazing. 1 EURO per graft in Strip and 2 Euro per graft in Fue HT method. The clinic is located in Georgia - Europe and I spoked with one of their clients and he was very satisfied with the results. They are performing HT for over 10 years. I'm only 23 years old so I'm planing to there next year.

If this kind of advertising is forbidden in this forum legal notices I will remove this message immediately.

Current regimen

------------------------------

Minoxidil 5% - 2x per day

Ketoconazole 2% - 2x per week

Merz Vitamin pills - 1x per day

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only 23 years old so I'm planing to there next year.

And there is the problem. Hairtransplants are relatively expensive. The staff and facilities are expensive. EVERY clinic that offers this type of "low cost" approach must cut corners. They have to. That can include the fast-food type service of doing 2-3-4 patients a day to make up the difference in cost.

Your also young, and while I am glad your opting for FUE, you may want to hold off and do some research. You may not even be a candidate for a HT at this time.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

the B spot, I think that that is correct, but this clinic is in Georgia-Europe and they have approximately 200 EURO's of montly wages, and that is very very low even according to my country. I think that it's the standard of living in Georgia the main reason about their low price.I guess they pay much lower taxes according to USA, and a price od 1 euro per graft is affordable for most of the citizens in that poor country. With all due respect to SMG and their prices.

Current regimen

I wouldn't go there. Choose one of the recommended physicians on this site. I believe there are also cheaper alternatives here like Dr. Humayun Mohmand in Pakistan for example. Chances are you will regret it and will probably need to get corrective surgery soon after, wich will also cost a lot more.

Don't waste your precious donor hair, go to top doctor.

MajmX, thanks for the advice. So, is Dr. Humayun Mohmand good HT surgeon? Can someone tell me his price per Strip and per FUE HT? No offence but I don't know where Pakistan is. Any information will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Current regimen

Hi,I had hair transplant from Lahore,Pakistan and paid 1500 Euro for 2600 grafts which is more affrordable then any other country.Uptill now every thing is ok and you may see my photos in this site as well.

http://hair-restoration-info.c...66060861/m/815108614

I do not own or affiliate with this doc or clinic but i did lot of search before selecting my doc.

You should really search topics here with keyword Mohmand. I like his work especially with those who are higher end in the Norwood scale. He's prices are 0,8 dollar / graft for strip and 3,5 for FUE (or at least they were last year). Pakistan is in Asia.

It's never a good idea to choose a surgeon based primarily on cost. Sure, if it comes down to a choice between two docs, consider which will be easier on the bank balance, but you've got so much more to worry about than money when it comes to transplants.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Mattj is right, research is the key to success. You should give it a whole year before deciding what to do. Learn pro's and con's of HT, meet patients who've had an HT live. You can start by sending some pictures, so we can get a better view of your situation.

The cost of good staff certainly impacts what a clinic can charge per session.

However, even the cheapest clinics, with slave labor wages, still have to pay for a clinic, proper anesthetization, punches, blades/needles, microscopes, lighting, bandages, tape, garbage bags, etc.... still MUST cut corners to offer surgery at this price.

Generally clinics do one of 2 things: They do as many patients per day as they can, or they cut corners on staffing/equipment/material---in many cases they do both.

All I can do is offer my advice to you. It is up to you to take it or reject it. I certainly hope you take your time as you are very young before making any decisions.

Take Care,

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Couldn't agree w/ bSpot more....while we can't -- and likely never will -- know for sure the reasoning behind everything about this clinic....I would bet so much that there is something truly amiss with this clinic and that it is an instance where you will -- truly -- get what you pay for.

That said, by all means go and do your own intensive research into this place; I'd just echo to take extreme caution before comitting to anything.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

It does not mean that if it is not MADE IN USA and expensive - it's not good. For example, Turkey makes the finest tobacco, but USA makes the best cigarettes with Turkish tobacco.(CAMEL) And the cost of Camel made in Turkey will be 0.5$ instead of that 5$ or more in USA. Why is that? Because of the extremely high taxes in USA, well paid staff, expensive electricity, expensive garbage disposal etc...etc...etc...and all together - the standard of living. You should not underestimate others.

Current regimen

I understand your point. And maybe, just maybe this Georgian clinic do have their patients interests at heart, and are achieving fine results. That it something, I really cannot comment on. Whilst your arguement regarding expensive Taxes and increased wages etc etc in more developed countries is true. Comparing a potential HT to the price of tobacco, is not really an arguement. Surely you see this. Im sure that there are many great Docs out there, in various countries throughout the world, who are delivering good and consistent work, and are not known here on this forum. However, to select them as your Doc, on only their evidence alone, is a risk. A risk that is not necessarily necessary. The fortunate thing with the Docs that are recommended here on this site, is that other people have done the ground work. And this ground work has greatly effected their lives, and on many occasions, not in a good way. The choice is ultimately yours, but if you have a Dr that you are feeling good about, why not present the forum to them, and ask them to post some of their work here for discussion. At least this is a starting block for honesty and transparency. The choice is yours!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Raphael84, thank you for your advice and your time. I will invite them to post some of their work here, so we can all see and talk about their job. Best wishes.

Current regimen

I just sent invitation on their web site, and I hope that they will post some pics.

Current regimen

I hope that they do post some of their results here for discussion.

After viewing their site, I would suggest that the "gallery" is of a poor standard with no real information on each client. The before and after photos in every case is taken under different conditions, and some of the photos may look potentially edited. Also, the fact that they are selling the "trip to Tblisi" almost sounds like an activity day out. I am not at all impressed by this clinic. But hopefully their presentation of photos here will prove me wrong!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I actually heard from this clinic over the weekend asking what it would take to become recommended by this community. I've invited them to send me examples of their work by email to begin the initial private screening process which will also include a comprehensive interview. I guess we'll wait to see if they respond and what their work looks like. Quite frankly, they'll have to provide examples of their work in much better quality than the ones on their website to be considered.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear Members!

Our clinic is located in Georgia, Tbilisi and we work in HT for 12 years. Clinic is the member of ISHRS. More information about our clinic you can see on our website.

I want to say something about why our clinic may seem so different from other HT clinics. During 12 years we held scientific researches, we have patents in suture closing method, anesthesia, etc. In our clinic we perform not just Mega (under 3000 grafts) but also Giga (5000–6000 grafts) sessions. We can not afford Giga sessions to each patient, but in major cases we recommend one big session instead of two or three smaller ones.

We also perform FUE transplantation and can afford up to 2000 grafts during one session.

We are proud that our patients never have swells and patients don't feel pain nor during the operation and after it.

We have patients with previous hair transplant made in Europe and America, Thailand and Russia and after hair transplant in Talizi they could compare and they were usually on our side.

The main question asked by our foreign clients "Why the prices are so low?" Our price is defined by lots of reasons: not so high salaries and loyal taxes in our country gave us ability to offer these prices to our patients.

I will attach some of the photos next time I'll be here.

Ready to answer any of your questions, thanks.

Edited by Talizi

I represent Talizi Clinic

Talizi,

You are welcome to post here, but can you do it without spamming the site with promotional links? Since you represent a hair transplant clinic, you are also required to add a disclosure in your forum signature. All of this information is written in the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up.

Best Regards,

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! Here are some of our results:

Patient, male, Russia, 5th grade by Norwood, 38 years, before and 12 months after transplant of 4512 grafts in one session using strip method.

aleks_5000_before.jpg

aleks_5000_12_3.jpg

aleks_5000_12.jpg

I represent Talizi Clinic