Dr. Sajjad Khan of ILHT

Can anyboddy confirm if Dr.Sajjad Khan who claims to be the director of ILHT having offices in San Diego,Chicago and Rancho Mirage is currently in Pakistan to perform hair transplant in Karachi.

Does he use minigrafts or FUs and how about his results?

Can anyboddy confirm if Dr.Sajjad Khan who claims to be the director of ILHT having offices in San Diego,Chicago and Rancho Mirage is currently in Pakistan to perform hair transplant in Karachi.

So it means that this Dr.Sajjad Khan is a different surgeon but he says that he belongs to ILHT,San Diego.

I have checked that he is a member of ISHRS allright.He does follicular transplants and I have seen diseccting microscopes in the O.T.

Does anyone know and had transplant from this surgeon?Were the results good enough?

Thanks for help and guidance.

I had mine done by S KHAN, WHO IS A FEMALE, I had it done 2 weeks, ago, had 1300 grats done, not to bad, surgery was good, hairline, I like, Now just have to see if it grows good, I did my studying on them it was a good experience, But Like I said I am waiting to see how my HAIR TURNS OUT

Dr.Sajjad Khan is a male doctor and as he says belongs to ILHT.He is in Karachi,Pakistan to perform HT surgeries.

I wanted to know more about this specific surgeon.Can anybody provide more info.

lol...thanks for the info paul148...this post coulda gone on forever...i was waiting for the end to this kahn controversy...either that or waiting for someone to say they got their HT at the Klingon Hair Institute.

• 2 years later...

Maybe I can clear this up some.....

I know for a fact that Dr. Shagufta Khan is a FEMALE and works out of an office in San Diego called ILHT (International Laser Hair Transplant)

I know this because I had a HT with her a couple of years ago. I still have the paper work with her name and everything. She usually advertises as Dr. S. Khan.

As for the work she did..She advertised it to be FU, but it came out more like mini grafts. When I went to another very reputable dr. for repairs, he confirmed that it was mini grafts and I was shorted the amount of grafts I had actually paid for.

I would not say it was the worst experience ever, but I would recommend you spend much more time researching other dr's and perhaps find a much better option.

• 7 months later...

The Dr. Kahn (female) of San Diego is appropriately named - she is a CON Artist! I encountered the same mini-graft problem as the previous poster. When I went back, after she guaranteed to rectify the situation, she left a gaping hole in the back of my head. She couldn't stop the bleeding for hours and five years later there is still a big bald spot in the back of my head. As for the transplant itself, it also sucks. In addition, when I went back the second time she waited until I was injected with pain killer before having me sign her financial forms.

DOes anyone know an attorney that deals in suing quacks like this?

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by mtv:

i have been to pakistan and visited dr.sajjad in islamabad my friend has done hair transplant with him it was a good experience we will find out in 2 months if it has worked . i have seen the transplant with my own eyes from start to finish

Originally posted by kahnartist:

The Dr. Kahn (female) of San Diego is appropriately named - she is a CON Artist! I encountered the same mini-graft problem as the previous poster. When I went back, after she guaranteed to rectify the situation, she left a gaping hole in the back of my head. She couldn't stop the bleeding for hours and five years later there is still a big bald spot in the back of my head. As for the transplant itself, it also sucks. In addition, when I went back the second time she waited until I was injected with pain killer before having me sign her financial forms.

hi i went to pakistan with my friend on the 28th of april 2007, to have hair transplant, he is male i spoke to him i know exactly where he is and how much he charges. i ws happy with the services they provided there were other people from uk and australia. if anyone needs any more details please email me on sal170404@hotmail.com

• 5 months later...

Well I had my procedure done the first time with DR KHAN,AND WAS promised 1300 grafts, but got more like 700 grafts, and they do not stay in got my second procedure done BY Dr Konoir, in Oak brook chicago, he did a great job, I would stay away from dr khan, trust me its not worth it, Hair transplants do cost money and people who advertize real cheap I would be VERY AWARE OF THEM

• 5 months later...

I am writing from Dubai. One of my close friend informed me that Dr. Sajaad Khan is the one who has done Bollywood Star, Salman Khan's transplant. 3 procedures and the guy looks awesome. But I have no idea about the gender of the doctor and his/her location. So I will begin my research and keep you guys informed.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

Originally posted by hawk:

I am writing from Dubai. One of my close friend informed me that Dr. Sajaad Khan is the one who has done Bollywood Star, Salman Khan's transplant. 3 procedures and the guy looks awesome. But I have no idea about the gender of the doctor and his/her location. So I will begin my research and keep you guys informed.

the critieria here is consistent results..not whether this one dude got a great resukt... from what i read.. stay away from this dr khan...

I just spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he has confirmed that he has performed countless hair loss surgeries for many celebrities (Bollywood: Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and many more).

Dr. Khan is originally from Pakistan and based in Calfornia, USA. He performs surgeries in US and also in Dubai at Medcare Hospital.

One of my close friends in Dubai has also got two sessions from him and very happy with the results. Dr. Khan has provided me with many phone numbers and has asked me to meet some of his clients. I feel this is the best way to judge his work.

Unfortunately, there is little information available on Dr. Sajaad Khan on the Internet.

I also went to his website (provided by him) but the name of the doctor on the website is Shagufta Khan M.D, not Dr. Sajjad Khan.

Before I take the plunge, I need more insight.

5700 Grafts, Dr. Hasson

• Moderators

In my opinion there's way too much negative info about them. If you look hard enough I'm sure you'll probably find a few patients who ended up with decent results, but it's pretty clear that many don't end up satisfied. Why would you want to take the chance of being that 1 person out a 100 that turns out OK? Just go somewhere else.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I just spoke to Dr. Sajjad Khan today and he has confirmed that he has performed countless hair loss surgeries for many celebrities (Bollywood: Salman Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor and many more)

Isnt this against doc/patient confidentiality? And what is Bollywood?

• 2 months later...

dakota: The patient confidentiality is not something that is as respected in Asia/Middle East as it is here in the US. Bollywood is named after Hollywood (because it is based in the city of Bombay in India), where Indian movies are made.

do some more research on salman khan - it is not all a hair transplant - he also has extensions. I posted this with a link in one of the discussions that involved him - check that out.

Originally posted by kahnartist:

The Dr. Kahn (female) of San Diego is appropriately named - she is a CON Artist! I encountered the same mini-graft problem as the previous poster. When I went back, after she guaranteed to rectify the situation, she left a gaping hole in the back of my head. She couldn't stop the bleeding for hours and five years later there is still a big bald spot in

the back of my head. As for the transplant itself, it also sucks. In addition, when I went back the second time she waited until I was injected with pain killer before having me sign her financial forms.

Seems they are also into skinning and fleecing patients, dont they have any concern for peoples feelings , emotional, psychological etc or do they have more concern for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and how they feel.