www.Bosley.com using fake photos to sell Hairtranplants.

• 3 years later...

Although, it seems that Hasson and Wong are on the top ten of best surgeons...

Doesn't it seem a little bit fake the first picture of their patient before/after that is displayed on many place of their site...

Is he really the same...? well if yes...he should be happy to ear that his ht was so good...if he s not...well ?!!

Besides that..is not to much advertised on the site...

On the Contrary Dr R.Shapiro site is more neutral...without this look marketing...

What do you think ?

• Administrators

Mike,

If this patient is the same guy as also featured on the home page of the Hair Loss Learning Center.org he is indeed the real deal. He use to post as "Futzyhead" on this and other forums. He was hair restoration super star who has moved on to having a real life offline.

Of course he not only restored his hair but lost some weight, got in shape and perhaps even whitened his teeth. He really does almost look like another person. Truly amazing.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Ken,

Unfortunately, Bosley has made a number of false claims and there have been many alligations made against them...unfortunately, mostly true. You will see countless Bosley patients on this and other forums posting their horror stories. It's unfortunate.

Another unfortunate thing, however, is that the site you posted which was supposed to be your "personal story" turned out to be a marketing scheme for yet another fake "miracle cure" for hairloss. Members and surfers of this forum beware.

Mike,

Admittedly, any clinical website will most likely post their BEST pictures to try to draw you in...however, what you are seeing on the Hasson and Wong website is the real deal. Does that mean every single patient will yield the same results? Of course not...but if you do a search for Hasson and Wong on this and other forums, you will see (IMO) positive consistent results. They have "wow'd" me for years which is why I finally ended up going to see Dr. Hasson for my third surgery. There are a number of pictures on the Hasson and Wong website that I have not only seen more detailed photos of, but met a few in person like JoTronic (and a patient who had 2 surgeries and was there for a 4 month checkup). Both sets of results wow'd me in person too.

Bill

As Pat said, Futzyhead is indeed the real deal. In fact, he got his start on the forums way back in 2002. He had his first procedure one month before I did so he's "old school" like me I have to credit Futzy for at least some of the motivation for me to document my procedures/progress/results as much as I did because he and I had something of a little competition going on to see who could show the most original photo of our hair.

Anyway, to show that he is the real deal you can visit his website, www.follicallychallenged.com . Also, I'm posting a summary of his progress below. It's damned impressive even by today's standards. Remember, his first session was five years ago this month!

7781078592_Futzy_Progression.JPG

Futzy had two sessions The first was 3000 grafts and the second was for 2188 so he has a total of 5188 grafts. Today, he would have been able to get this most likely in one session but aside from that this result simply cannot be improved upon and can be placed next to any result by any clinic today, five years later. This result is truly one of the greats. It truly changed his life as evidenced by his complete transformation.

Futzy_Progression.JPG.7f1dfdb0d1dd35ada5828c05fcaafc55.JPG

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

Yes, I believe I've talked to him once or twice too. Very impressive transplant. The thing that excites me is when I compare his 1 month photo to my one month photo after my surgery with Dr. Hasson, the density look similar. If my hair can look even close to that good, I'll be happy!

See attached for side by side 1 month comparison

Bill

compare1month-futzyvsfalceros.jpg

FutzyBill,

You could be twins! You had better schedule your whitening with your dentist and pick out the shade for lightening your hair and soon we can post your gleaming mug all over the net. icon_biggrin.gif

You're right though there is an amazing similarity. He really had one hell of a transformation and I expect the same from you. I don't know if you're as much the pretty boy though are you? I guess we'll find out. icon_smile.gif

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Nervous, LOL!

Bill, I could not tell them apart until I saw your eyebrows. You have him beat with your density there and could probaly get a few hundred grafts out of there if needed! icon_biggrin.gif

Just kidding, my eyebrows are so fine and thin kind of like Dr. Evil! icon_biggrin.gif

NoBuzz