My pics

sandip

Hi guys,

I have been on minioxdil for about 4-5 yrs...been on finastride for about a year now...i am uploading my pics..4 of them taken in sept 08 and the rest taken this month...does anyone see a difference..comments highly appreciated.

Sandy

092809(2).bmp

Hi guys,

I have been on minioxdil for about 4-5 yrs...been on finastride for about a year now...i am uploading my pics..4 of them taken in sept 08 and the rest taken this month...does anyone see a difference..comments highly appreciated.

Sandy

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Sandip,

It's hard to tell based on the quality of the photos, but it does appear that your bald spot is less noticeable now than it was prior.

Have you considered using Propecia as well?

Thats correct...even i find it difficult to when i see..its been the same since years now...in fact th earlier pics taken six months ago was when i used to keep my hair a bit long...and the recent one is where i have kept my hair pretty short...so i think if the bald spot is less noticeable..something is working...he he... icon_wink.gif..i am taking finpecia..a generic version on propecia...so do u advise that i go for propecia...i am not sure if i would get it in india.

Sandy

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by Leeson:

It looks a tad better, but the important thing is it hasn't progressed.

Thats right!!even i feel that the hair loss has not progressed...i hope it doesnt...i plan to take more quality pics next month and post it...i really appreciate u guys taking time to look at pics...

Sandy