HT No2 with Dr Feller

irish homer

10pm on the day of surgery No2 with Dr Feller. I,m tired, a little sore and a bit shakey with the meds. Dr Feller will i'm sure post the pictures and add the details, my only purpose in logging on now is to say " what an experense" the guy is on top of the game is super professional and a nice bloke, would not be out of place in a pub in Ireland havin a few pints and enjoying life. I'll be at the head of the Q to buy him a scotch icon_smile.gif

thanks to all at Feller medical

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

• Administrators

Irish,

Let me be the first one in your "follicularly challenged familly" to congratulate you. I think you are experiencing the effects of post surgical euphoria (or is it just the "meds"), which may be even more satisfying than good Irish wiskey.

I do think it is both exciting and exhilerating to leave the clinic knowing that you're day is going to make a big difference in several months time (just in time for Spring).

We all look forward to seeing your photos.

Pat

P.S. Feel free to create a free weblog to share the euphoria :-)

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

hi Bill, who in ur opinion out of the three hair transplants that you have had, did you achieve the best results with and which surgeon would you recommend ? I have looked at ur blog and what you have had done to date looks very impressive to me, you also got ur looks back now!! lucky bugger i am jealous, i was good looking when i had hair or so i have been told on numerous occassions !!

How much in total did it cost you for all three procedures

Johnno,

Well, it's difficult to say because my third surgery has not grown in yet. Ask me the same questions in about 6 months icon_wink.gif. Out of the three surgeries though, I'd say the one with Dr. Hasson was the cleanest, least amount of shockloss, least amount of scabs, quickest healing time, and interestingly enough, most number of grafts and most aggressive surgery.

Well, yeah, my looks are definitely improving since I have more hair and will only improve from here once growth starts to kick in. I'm sure your looks will also improve once your hair starts to grow in too.

Bill

Guest Cousin_It

Congratulations Irish! I am sure you will not be dissapointed with the results. Just keep popping those pills. Good Luck!

cheers guys, back in ireland now. didn't need meds after day 2. all going to plan, washing the transplanted hairs now to try getting rid of the scabs, i'm sure Dr Feller will post the pics soon. the reciepient area is getting very itchy now which was the same as the first time around and won't get any easier till the staples come out next week.thanks for all the good wishs

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

posted a few pics, not great quality but sure Dr will post his.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

Congrats IH-

Looks like clean, solid HT work from Dr. Feller. Did this fill around areas from your prior HT? Where did you have the 2350 from Epstein placed??

Good luck healing and growing.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Hairbank,

thats exactly what he did, dense packed around the prior HT to improve density, He went bact a bit futher and 9 months of finax has made a huge differance to the crown. will wait for Doc to fill in the details of grafts/cm etc.

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

Well done IH

I had my HT 28days before yours at the good Doctors, first for me though. I was as nervous as hell I can tell you, but the Good Dr and his team managed to settle me down. Dr Feller even carried out my bag at the end so as not to put too much strain on me. What a nice Guy ... I will be buying him a drink when he comes over to the UK later this month.

HairBrain

thanks Bushy, all going well at the moment, hate the first three months but what can you do. icon_smile.gif

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

well done Hairbrain and welcome to the forum. He's a cool guy alright and drinks scotch if your buying him a drink. icon_biggrin.gif

grow well and concider posting some pictures or ask Dr Feller to post some for you.

IH

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

Thanks Irish

I have many photos, just need to sort them out before posting.

It took me 25 years to build up the bottle to go through it. I am so glad it did otherwise this could have been my third or forth repair!!!

HairBrain

Originally posted by irish homer:

thanks Bushy, all going well at the moment, hate the first three months but what can you do. icon_smile.gif

IH

Yes, the first three months suck. icon_smile.gif Then it gets real exciting until the hair all grows in, which for me was at around month 6. Then it gets annoyingly slow again as the hair increases in thickness, darkness and length. My impatience has increased again during the last few months(7 and 8), but the results are indisputable. But the wait is well worth it. icon_smile.gif

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Bushy

I have removed all signs of mirrors in my vicinity!!! I hope this insanity stops soon ..... this is only the fifth week!!!!

HairBrain

Originally posted by HairBrain:

Bushy

I have removed all signs of mirrors in my vicinity!!! I hope this insanity stops soon ..... this is only the fifth week!!!!

HairBrain

LOL

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Hi Spex

I went to Dr Feller on the 1st Dec for my first Session, I say first session !!! I hope this don't turn into 'can I have some more please !!!'

I'm now at the six week stage and all looks to be fine and going to plan, no hair at the moment though and keeping away from them mirrows.

HairBrain