plz comments on these photos

hi everybody

i am in a learning process...i have attached the pics ...all the legends and experts plaese send me comments on these pics so i can improve myself...

method:FUT

single:500

double:550

tripple:600

sharp point 15 and 30 used

9041062463_4A28170775B007D4F9E97CB63B8E6A34.JPG.thumb 8041062463_AEAE2A730F706A1712261E7E843D157F.JPG.thumb 7041062463_2EED692AEE130F1B6E54E94C4E7E4D95.JPG.thumb 2141062463_381504FFB4595F3B2AA245590946FADF.JPG.thumb 1141062463_DD8218A7EC865B686A79BD7818B6AD14.JPG.thumb

my concern is that there is not going to be much density; i added the numbers and it appears he got 1650 grafts which is a small amount for a large area; the patient will definitely need/want another pass to be satifsfied.

Sorry, but that does not look like dense packing at all. The spacing between grafts is quite large and they don't look like true FUs but minigrafts.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Personally, I think the incisions are too big. After it grows out you'll be able to see these pores where the incisions where made. It will also be rather sparse for this amount of grafts placed over a larger area.

My immediate observations:

*way too few grafts for his level of baldness

*grafts placed far apart

*looks mini-graftesque

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

i think the density will not be enough with this no of grafts IMHO. i had 3500 grafts and thought that was just about right..take a look at the incisions in my bloggs for comparison...but work u had done look ok, just a little on the sparse side..

happy growing to u though Bro,

FS

Dr. Pateel,

Welcome to our discussion forum and thank you for willing to put yourself out there and become vulnerable to public scrutiny.

I agree that 1650 grafts over such a large area will not provide adequate hair density. Is there any reason you and/or this patient selected doing a smaller session?

The grafts also appear to be placed in coronal rows with spaces in between each row. It's not as obvious as I've seen in other hair transplants, but appears to be present in the pictures.

I can't seem to find information on the diameter of a 15 or 30 shar point. Can you please share with us the width in milimeters of these pre-cut sharp point blades?

It appears that multi-haired grafts are being placed in the hairline. Can you confirm this?

Are you using all follicular unit grafts or mini-grafts?

Thanks,

Bill

I feel sorry for the fella your practicing on.

Maybe you should take the money he paid you and fly somewhere to see and learn how modern day hair transplantation is performed.

These pictures you have provided show me your somewhat clueless .

I would suggest that you stop what you are doing until you can provide patients what they are paying for ,and that is an refined surgery. These final results will stick out like a sore thumb.

Did the patient request a replica of Wrigley field on his head?

Sorry to sound this way but this type of work makes me very ANGRY!! PLEASE STOP UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN TRAINED PROPERLY!!

Please dont use people as guinnea pigs .

Coming on here to ask patients for advice shows me how lost you are. Please stop and come back and redeem yourself.

You having access to a computer and thousands of post op pics, should have helped a little ,what happened?

There are tons of doctors willing to train you . Take advantage of that.

There has been quite a few doctors from Aisan country`s lately posting on here?

I agree with the above comments by PGP.

One point is though an earlier post that was made where it looked like the corn row effect wasn`t half as bad when later growth pictures were posted.Cant remember which post but it wasn`t long ago.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

oop,s just looked again didnt notice the rows first time.no buzz i think jagdish did have rows and he came out of it a lot better than we all feared.lets hope this guy has similar results.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Sorry to seem rude but that just looks flat out like a fucking train wreck. WTF? Look at the spacing, apparent depth differences, row effect, looks like 3 and 4 hair grafts in the hairline....train wreck. STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!

Doctor: buy some wigs and some honey dew melons. Cut the hair off the wigs and at least practice spacing, depth, pattern, etc. before you pillage anyone else. FUCK!!

I'm sorry to be so blunt, but since when is it ethical for a doctor to take batting practice on a live, human head? Why don't doctors just go and get an apprenticeship under a skilled surgeon and learn from someone skilled? This is outrageous, coming here to ask US for advice. Are you guys sure this is not a joke?

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

I am a little confused. Is the poster a patient that happens to be a doctor? or is the poster the physician that performed this procedure on this anonymous patient?

Ummm.... There is no doubt that the work is not good. Admittedly I believe that I have seen much worse and it is possible that things could turn out OK for the patient. The density would be very limiting even if it was high quality work. Hopefully things will be better than many of us suspect.

I hope that the poster is not the patient as this thread would be very upsetting to read. Keep in mind that the hairline is high enough that it would be no problem for a very skilled doc to correct things.

If the poster is the physcian that performed this work--shame on you. People are not guinnea pigs. Do not admit on public forum that you are learning. I hope you are not charging for this??

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I think it will grow out looking ok. I think the patient has really coarse hair, I couldnt tell if they were mini grafts -- they did not appear to be.

On the positive side, I felt the hairline design is good and it appears that there is control of angulation.

The only thing that is not up to what we expect as standard is the density. Typically twice as many grafts would be placed in this area, although this procedure is not uncommon for what was seen in 2000-2002 era as far as density.

The patient can always go back and be planted in between. Hopefully the scar closes thin and he has good yield then he will be ok.