I can?‚??t believe i got it done. man! great experience and I think I might have gotten away with it too!!

Dr. True and his staff were great. I am now out of New York and ?‚??recovering?‚??in South America. The only issue is the scar.

Should it still tingle after 11 days & it is kind of raised/lumpy on one side and is pretty uncomfortable sleeping on my side.

Is this normal.? People have noticed the scar alright but don?‚??t cop it goes all the way round. so I think i got clean away without anybody figuring anything.

plus is there any cases where the recipient hair DOESN?‚??T fall out, cos I love my new nairline shaved back lookd cool.!!! just the scar shows

cheers for all the help so far lads. Am so glad I didn?‚??t go to that guy in Ireland. f**k the 1,000 deposit!!!

I can?‚??t believe i got it done. man! great experience and I think I might have gotten away with it too!!

Dr. True and his staff were great. I am now out of New York and ?‚??recovering?‚??in South America. The only issue is the scar.

Should it still tingle after 11 days & it is kind of raised/lumpy on one side and is pretty uncomfortable sleeping on my side.

Is this normal.? People have noticed the scar alright but don?‚??t cop it goes all the way round. so I think i got clean away without anybody figuring anything.

plus is there any cases where the recipient hair DOESN?‚??T fall out, cos I love my new nairline shaved back lookd cool.!!! just the scar shows

cheers for all the help so far lads. Am so glad I didn?‚??t go to that guy in Ireland. f**k the 1,000 deposit!!!

Hey HH

I`m glad you took your time and done more research before taking the plunge.You`ll soon forgot about that lost deposit when all that new hair grows in.

Had a look at your blog and the work looks good

Good growth to you and enjoy your time in SA.

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

good lad, glad it went well for you. you will lose the grafts but the new hairs will make a welcome return in about 3 months.

Grow well a chara

IH

HT2 2570 grafts Dr Feller

HT 2350 grafts Dr Epstein

Finax 1mg per day

nizoral 2% 3/week

MSM 3000 mg / day

TOTAL GRAFTS 4920

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums?a=albumtopic&TOPIC_OID=6751014913&f=2566060861

Not to bring any of you guys down, but my scar was still tender and a little raised on the sides 17 years later. However, I didn't know any better so I learned to live with it and mostly not think about it.

Last week Dr. Cooley combined the scars and felt confident I wouldn't be having that problem anymore. Apparantly I had some scar tissue that was causing the tenderness.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

thanks for the reassurance people. I hope the scar will fade back in a week or 2 and will hardly be noticed, because i would like to keep it shaved back.

the other thing here is trying to keep clean with bugs & dust and sweat & shit.

it hurts when I laugh, but i am totally chuffed with the whole opperation and reccommend Dr. True.

Guest josh - b

hh,

congratulations. I remember your origonal post.

You made a very wise decision staying away from from that amateur from cork.

You're spending a year in south america,right?

You'll have nice flowing locks on your return home then. icon_smile.gif

congrats hh,my scar felt dodgy for at least amonth maybe 6 weeks and the bumpiness i put down to internal sutres.did you get internal sutres?

glad to report good as gold now four months on.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Hungryhoss,

You'll probably shed your new hairline, sad but true, Wait until day 10 or so and it will look really good before it starts going.

Where are you recuperating in South America? If you say Colombia I will be really jealous icon_mad.gif

yeah unfortunately my new hairline is falling out.

i did get internal sutures too, so that probably is the reason for the bumpiness.

it?‚??s grand now actually, the scar doesnt sting much anymore. yeah i am looking forward to see what it will look like in 6 months.

it will fly by too as i am indeed spending a year in South America. Colombia too hehe.

I am so glad i posted here before I went to that "amateur?‚?? in Cork.

Doctor True is actually emailing me asking how things are...and wants to see my blog too.

happy days