Top Member Contributions and Hot Topics of March 2008

Dear forum members,

Thank you to the dedicated patient members of this community who make this a thriving educational and supportive resource for men and women worldwide.

A special thanks to all who continue to contribute your experience and knowledge daily in order to help hair loss sufferers find real hair restoration solutions.

Below are the top member contributions and hot topics of March, 2008

Top Contributors This Month

Thank you to EVERYONE contributing their experiences and thoughts into this community!

This month's top posters!

1. notgoing2gobald with an whopping 263 posts!

2. Thanatopsis_awry with an amazing 193 contributions

3. Dewayne with a powerful 150 posts

4. chucky with 140 helpful contributions.

This Month's Top Topic Starters

1. Dewayne - with 19 new topics

2. mrkneed with 14 new topics

3. Jupiter with 9 new topics

4. notgoing2gobald with 9 new topics

This Month's Most Active Topics

Frontal 1/3rd Before-After - Dr. Ron Shapiro by Janna (with 24 posts and 2701 page views)

2,000 grafts preop, post op, and 8 days after surgery- Dr. Feller, Great Neck, NY by Dr. Alan Feller (with 15 posts and 2674 page views)

10 month update - 1700 with Dr Rahal by chicks_dig_guys_with_hair (with 15 posts and 2636 page views)

UPDATE*Dr. Hasson/ NicNitro/ 10,407 Grafts/ 2 Sessions/ 1 Year Post-op by Jotronic (with 28 posts and 2474 page views)

3,500 Grafts 7 months-1 session- Dr. Feller of Great Neck, NY by Dr. Alan Feller (with 12 posts and 2511 page views)

Congratulations everyone on your tremendous contributions and for the many lives you have helped change by sharing your experiences and expertise.

Best wishes,

Bill

Dear forum members,

Thank you to the dedicated patient members of this community who make this a thriving educational and supportive resource for men and women worldwide.

A special thanks to all who continue to contribute your experience and knowledge daily in order to help hair loss sufferers find real hair restoration solutions.

Below are the top member contributions and hot topics of March, 2008

Top Contributors This Month

Thank you to EVERYONE contributing their experiences and thoughts into this community!

This month's top posters!

1. notgoing2gobald with an whopping 263 posts!

2. Thanatopsis_awry with an amazing 193 contributions

3. Dewayne with a powerful 150 posts

4. chucky with 140 helpful contributions.

This Month's Top Topic Starters

1. Dewayne - with 19 new topics

2. mrkneed with 14 new topics

3. Jupiter with 9 new topics

4. notgoing2gobald with 9 new topics

This Month's Most Active Topics

Frontal 1/3rd Before-After - Dr. Ron Shapiro by Janna (with 24 posts and 2701 page views)

2,000 grafts preop, post op, and 8 days after surgery- Dr. Feller, Great Neck, NY by Dr. Alan Feller (with 15 posts and 2674 page views)

10 month update - 1700 with Dr Rahal by chicks_dig_guys_with_hair (with 15 posts and 2636 page views)

UPDATE*Dr. Hasson/ NicNitro/ 10,407 Grafts/ 2 Sessions/ 1 Year Post-op by Jotronic (with 28 posts and 2474 page views)

3,500 Grafts 7 months-1 session- Dr. Feller of Great Neck, NY by Dr. Alan Feller (with 12 posts and 2511 page views)

Congratulations everyone on your tremendous contributions and for the many lives you have helped change by sharing your experiences and expertise.

Best wishes,

Bill

You'll all miss me when the Crimson Tide starts up playing football this fall; and I have a full head of hair and about 10x the confidence. I'll go back to my football boards and start posting nonsense over there! icon_biggrin.gif

My wife doesn't know what to expect, as two years ago we got a swimming pool put in and I spent hours on www.poolsolutions.com. Which, by the way, is an excellent resourse if you want to save money on your pool! It's a free site too with no ads, etc.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

I nominate Chucky for most domination of the forum at any given minute. Early this morning I logged on and found the following on the main forum page...

2241067273_chucky.JPG

I thought I had reached www.chucky'shairtransplantnetwork.com

icon_smile.gif

chucky.JPG.abcea6daae3797c0261f486fdada8585.JPG

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi Bill and Joe

Its true i will soon be a member of the "I have No Life Hair Club".

It does get very addictive on the forums.

djdennis

I may give NG2GB a run for his money this month but when he reads this he`ll post like crazy icon_smile.gif

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

• Administrators

Thanks for the hard core hair geeks of this forum for their many contributions. You are what make this community alive and real.

Chucky, I hope you get your head fixed so you can replace that diabolical bald slasher head with something pleasant like notgoing2gobald's smiling Don King look.

Best wishes to everyone for getting the look they want.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.