happy new hair transplant patient

marc cooper

wooooo, i had my hair transplant done 7 weeks ago and already its growing at a rapid rate. i did shed almost all of my 3200 graphs and i can honestly say if it did not get any better than it is now after only 7 weeks i would be over the moon. i had my surgery done at the hospital group in the uk

wooooo, i had my hair transplant done 7 weeks ago and already its growing at a rapid rate. i did shed almost all of my 3200 graphs and i can honestly say if it did not get any better than it is now after only 7 weeks i would be over the moon. i had my surgery done at the hospital group in the uk

"if it did not get any better than it is now after only 7 weeks i would be over the moon."

icon_confused.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

HI YES I HAVE ADDED SOME BEFORE THE OP AND AFTER THE OP PICTURES, I WILL TAKE SOME TONIGHT TO SHOW YOU 7 WEEKS AFTER THE OP, CANT TELL YOU WJAT A DIFFERENCE THIS HAS MADE TO MY CONFIDENCE. I USED TO BE SO PARANOID ABOUT MY HAIR THAT I WOULD NOT EVEN LET MY GIRLFRIEND PLAY WITH MY HAIR, THE WAY IT IS NOW HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH CONFIDENCE AND THE BEST THING IS I KNOW ITS NOWHERE NEAR THE FINISHED ARTICLE BUT AS ALMOST ALL THE HAIR HAS BEGUN TO GROW IT MAKES IT HARD TO SEE MY SCALP THROUGH MY HAIR WHICH I AM MADE UP WITH, ONCE IT'S FULLY GROWN I KNOW I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST GUY ON THE PLANET.... icon_smile.gif

congratulations marc icon_smile.gif

the uk comes in for a lot of stick when it comes to ht,especially the hospital group.

it would be nice to see some good results coming from these places.

your right in that your pics arent the best quality(you cant really see the graft placement) but i look forward to seeing some better 7 month ones.

who was your doc?

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Marc

Thats some rapid growth at 7 weeks!!

I must be one of the "Normal" growers as i'm at 13 weeks and my little babies have just started to wake up!!

And all that from a company we don't usually see any good results from!!

Congratulations.

Clive.

yes i am well happy with what i see at the moment, your comments regarding the hospital group have somewhat scared me a little but i cant complain so far, my scar at the back is still a little weepy at the very end of the scar, anyone else had this and anyone know if its normal ??

hi lp,his pics are on a seperate thread.

your scar shouldnt be weeping at 7 weeks marc.

when i first read your story i thought you said 7 months not 7 weeks!!! icon_eek.gif

now i have to see the pics cos that really is too early to be totally satisfied.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Originally posted by marc cooper:

yes i am well happy with what i see at the moment, your comments regarding the hospital group have somewhat scared me a little but i cant complain so far, my scar at the back is still a little weepy at the very end of the scar, anyone else had this and anyone know if its normal ??

Should not weepy on the scar at 7 weeks. The fast growth is possible as my posted

photo's show at 10-11 weeks. I had cut it a couple times already. I think the 2nd tranplant

iis doing better. because on the first I didn't use any ice till day 2-3.Too late! This time I used ice right away and had much less swelling and the scar looks better faster too. So I am expecting the fast result this time because the great first time was even a little better the second.

• 4 months later...

Hi, Glad to hear you had a good experience with Hospital Group... it seems quite rare, Who dit the work? & has anyone heard of Dr P Williams who works for them?

Originally posted by marc cooper:

This guy is clearly full of it. He goes to a well established butcher hole, known for bad work, says he has growth at 7 weeks, his photos show nothing, except that he had surgery at some point, and he never came back to show the end result, which was probably shit.

This thread should be called 'Nothing to see here'

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts